Author Topic: Nikki Haley accuses NY AG Letitia James of leaking donor list, breaking law  (Read 548 times)

Offline Kamaji

Nikki Haley accuses NY AG Letitia James of leaking donor list, breaking law

By Carl Campanile
August 30, 2022

Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley accused state Attorney General Letitia James’ office of breaking tax laws by leaking the list of donors to her conservative not-for-profit advocacy group, Stand for America.

Haley, the former South Carolina governor and Trump administration ambassador who is mentioned as a potential Republican presidential candidate, referred to a recent article in Politico, which obtained a copy of an unredacted copy of Stand For America’s tax return from a watchdog group called Documented.

The copy included a list of donors that is typically kept secret.

“We look at the last page from what Politico provided and it has the New York state attorney general’s office stamp on it. So that office leaked it to the press,” Haley told Fox News Tuesday.

The state attorney general regulates all tax-exempt charitable and not-for-profit groups that operate in New York. So it receives copies of tax filings that also go to the IRS.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/30/nikki-haley-accuses-ny-ag-letitia-james-of-leaking-donor-list/

Offline Kamaji

No need to worry; James is a Democrat, so nothing will come of the accusations, no matter how much evidence of her guilt exists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I will say this on every Nikki Halley thread.......

Halley is a pioneer woke RiNO bitch.  She's was hauling down confederate flags and statues before it even became fashionable.  This as a faux conservative SC Governor.

There is a pretty small contingent of GOP hopefuls in '24 that would force me to go 3rd party, ....   Romney, Cheney,

Haley is in that category too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

I will say this on every Nikki Halley thread.......

Halley is a pioneer woke RiNO bitch.  She's was hauling down confederate flags and statues before it even became fashionable.  This as a faux conservative SC Governor.

There is a pretty small contingent of GOP hopefuls in '24 that would force me to go 3rd party, ....   Romney, Cheney,

Haley is in that category too.

Maybe so, maybe so; that still doesn't excuse James' leaking confidential tax information she had no right to leak.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Maybe so, maybe so; that still doesn't excuse James' leaking confidential tax information she had no right to leak.

I have no sympathy for this bitch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

I have no sympathy for this bitch.

Do you have sympathy for the larger issue - that confidential tax information should not be leaked for political purposes, and that those who do leak such information should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, without regard to, or favoritism for, political party?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Do you have sympathy for the larger issue - that confidential tax information should not be leaked for political purposes, and that those who do leak such information should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, without regard to, or favoritism for, political party?

Yeah, but I am not giving her martyr status for it.

Offline Kamaji

Yeah, but I am not giving her martyr status for it.

Okey-dokey.

BTW, that is how a lot of other folks see Trump.