Author Topic: Biden: "There's a place where I was the only white guy that worked as a lifeguard  (Read 1521 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

"You know what the Mexicans, Mexico, which has real problems causing us real problems? You know what their biggest complaint is? Can't we stop the gun trafficking across the southern border, into Mexico?"
Might want to take that up with your former/current boss, Obammy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Look at the people in the background...I can't believe his handlers are letting him out of the basement..

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1564706532205498368

I see a case of Monkeypox in Joe's future.   wink777

Gunther Eagleman
@GuntherEagleman

If I didn’t know any better I’d say Joe Biden wants a civil war to break out…

"NOW - Biden: "For those brave right-wing Americans... if you want to fight against the country, you need an F-15. You need something little more than a gun."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1564706079036116994

Offline EdinVA

You need something little more than a gun."

Ok, then there is no need to ban them... Ban f-15's instead...

Offline mountaineer

I'd get an F-15 to fight your government, Joe, but just don't have room in the garage.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1564707810817998859
:pondering: By other team I'm guessing he's talking about the democrat B and C teams BLM and Antifa, but why did he ignore the democrats on the A team starting with himself, Pelosi and Schumer that openly and repeatedly call for violence against conservatives and republicans?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Joe Biden has gone from a doddering senile old fool to an insane madman.
These things he is saying are far beyond just 'bizarre'. He has become completely crazy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

NY Post's Miranda Devine comments on Joe's speech:

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
The gall of Joe Biden, wrapping himself in the blue, after the anti-cop violence and Defund Police movement he slyly egged on during the 2020 BLM/Antifa riots. The breakdown of law and order in our cities is the result. Now he poses as a law enforcement champion because he is setting the scene for an even harsher crackdown on his political opponents by the FBI, his personal security agency. This is an extension of his increasingly intemperate attacks on Republicans as “semi-fascist”, “ultra-MAGA”, “white supremacists” and “domestic terrorists”
4:02 PM · Aug 30, 2022·

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NY Post's Miranda Devine comments on Joe's speech:

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
The gall of Joe Biden, wrapping himself in the blue, after the anti-cop violence and Defund Police movement he slyly egged on during the 2020 BLM/Antifa riots. The breakdown of law and order in our cities is the result. Now he poses as a law enforcement champion because he is setting the scene for an even harsher crackdown on his political opponents by the FBI, his personal security agency. This is an extension of his increasingly intemperate attacks on Republicans as “semi-fascist”, “ultra-MAGA”, “white supremacists” and “domestic terrorists”
4:02 PM · Aug 30, 2022·

Miranda, as always nails it!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FACT CHECK: Biden Again Claims Second Amendment Doesn’t Allow Americans to Buy Cannons

CLAIM: During a Tuesday speech in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, President Joe Biden claimed the Second Amendment does not protect the right to purchase or own a cannon.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/30/fact-check-biden-again-claims-2a-doesnt-allow-americans-to-buy-cannons/
Support the USO

"Biden confuses which offices Josh Shapiro and John Fetterman are running for:  "Elect the Attorney General to the Senate and elect that big ol boy Governor." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1564709613110542336

Online Hoodat

Daily Wire
@realDailyWire
·

Biden: "Imagine if you turned on the television in Washington D.C., and saw a mob of a thousand people storming down the hallways of the Parliament, breaking down the doors, trying to overturn an outcome of election, and killing several police officers."

The only people killed were unarmed Trump supporters.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Monica Crowley
@MonicaCrowley
·1h

Between having COVID and taking an endless vacation, Biden has been largely out of sight for weeks, leading many to forget what an incoherent, vicious SOB he is.

Today he reminded everybody.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think he is getting 'crazy' meds. He goes from one day he has no idea where he is, barely able to walk or speak. To the next day doing an imitation of Hitler giving the Nuremburg Address to his Nazi Party constituents. He is far from stable. Every time we see him it is unknown 'which Joe Biden' is going to show up? The confused Joe Biden who wanders off after an ice-cream truck, or Mussolini from the balcony.

One day he is Khrushchev banging his shoe on the podium. The next day he gets lost trying to find the front door to the White House. Either it is different people, stand-ins, or his medication is being tailored by the powers who control him to create which ever 'Joe Biden' they want for each event. 

Whatever it is, Joe Biden is NOT a nice old man or a 'moderate' which was sold during the election. He is a confused, heavily medicated, crazy old bastard who is clearly demonstrating uncontrolled fits of outbursts and rage.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sean Hannity begins his show where he reports the calling for the resignation of Christopher Wray.

RESIGNATION??  Are you kidding me?

How about Incarceration?   These guys worst punishment is being shit-canned?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

Daily Wire
@realDailyWire
·

Biden: "You hear some of my friends on the other team talking about political violence and how it's necessary..Did any of you think…you’d ever be in an election where we talk about [whether] it’s appropriate to use force or political violence in America?”

If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.

Barack Obama
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Tim Swain
@_TimSwain_
·
8m
Biden’s plan to unite America is to snuff out any opposition or dissent, just FYI.
Dar al Biden....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis