Author Topic: JUST IN: Joe Biden Files to Run for Re-Election in 2024  (Read 496 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JUST IN: Joe Biden Files to Run for Re-Election in 2024
« on: August 30, 2022, 04:33:41 pm »

JUST IN: Joe Biden Files to Run for Re-Election in 2024
Jackson Richman - 36m ago
Olivier Douliery/Getty Images

President Joe Biden has filed to run for re-election in 2024 when he’ll be 81 years old.

Voice of America chief national correspondent Steve Herman flagged this development.

According to @FEC records, @JoeBiden today filed to run for re-election. https://t.co/2Q6h7WLVI3 pic.twitter.com/Wih4I3PIZI

— Steve Herman (@W7VOA) August 30, 2022

A filing is not necessarily a guarantee that that individual will eventually run for office or re-election. It is not uncommon for people to file paperwork with the Federal Election Commission only to not run for the upcoming election.

Biden and senior administration officials have repeatedly said that Biden intends to run for re-election in 2024. Biden would be 82 years old by the time he would be sworn in on Jan. 20, 2025, and would be 86 years old in 2028.

However, recent polls have shown that Democratic voters don’t want a second Biden term.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/just-in-joe-biden-files-to-run-for-re-election-in-2024/ar-AA11hvhP
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: JUST IN: Joe Biden Files to Run for Re-Election in 2024
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 04:56:41 pm »
Allllllllll Aboard!!!!!!!....   The Dementia Express......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 05:02:37 pm »
So now china and ukraine have a way to funnel "thank you" campaign funds to biden..

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 05:03:44 pm »
Oh goodie.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 05:34:34 pm »
 August 30, 2022 1:18pm EDT
Biden FEC filing not a re-election announcement, official says
Biden for President committee filing sets off speculation about re-election bid
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi , Patrick Ward | Fox News

President Biden has filed documents updating his Biden for President committee, according to Federal Election Commission records.

However, contrary to a flurry of tweets from journalists, the newly filed documents are not an announcement of intentions to run for re-election. A source familiar with the matter told Fox News that the filing is a simple update due to a member of the committee taking a job in within the government.

"This is not a re-election filing," a Democrat official told Fox News. "This just updating the form to change the treasurer name because the former treasurer is taking a government job."

Voice of America chief national correspondent Steve Herman walked back a tweet that Biden had filed for re-election.

"I misinterpreted the @FEC filing and have deleted the tweet. Apologies for the confusion."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-fec-filing-not-re-election-announcement-official-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2022, 05:37:44 pm »
I don't think an incumbent (other than president by accident) has ever lost his party's nomination.  If a Biden campaign ever materialized, it would be good for republicans.  I expect a race to the fringe which Biden most likely would LOSE.  If he survives, every one of his challengers will have questioned his fitness.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2022, 05:40:18 pm »
August 30, 2022 1:18pm EDT
Biden FEC filing not a re-election announcement, official says
Biden for President committee filing sets off speculation about re-election bid
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi , Patrick Ward | Fox News

President Biden has filed documents updating his Biden for President committee, according to Federal Election Commission records.

However, contrary to a flurry of tweets from journalists, the newly filed documents are not an announcement of intentions to run for re-election. A source familiar with the matter told Fox News that the filing is a simple update due to a member of the committee taking a job in within the government.

"This is not a re-election filing," a Democrat official told Fox News. "This just updating the form to change the treasurer name because the former treasurer is taking a government job."

Voice of America chief national correspondent Steve Herman walked back a tweet that Biden had filed for re-election.

"I misinterpreted the @FEC filing and have deleted the tweet. Apologies for the confusion."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-fec-filing-not-re-election-announcement-official-says

If he is not running, why does he need a Bitme for president committee?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2022, 05:44:54 pm »
There's no point in telling him he's running again, as he'll quickly forget it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2022, 05:46:25 pm »
This indicates to me that his puppet handlers are not through with him and he's done his job very well for them.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2022, 05:49:59 pm »
I don't think an incumbent (other than president by accident) has ever lost his party's nomination.  If a Biden campaign ever materialized, it would be good for republicans.  I expect a race to the fringe which Biden most likely would LOSE.  If he survives, every one of his challengers will have questioned his fitness.

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2022, 05:54:06 pm »
Dimentia Joe is sending a message to Dem progressive to stop undercutting his administration and his policies ... that means you - Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, AOC, and Gavin Newsom.

Whether he acutally campaigns is another story.

In the meantime he claims the throne to the 2024 Dem Nomination, and he poaches campaign donations and consultants from potential progressive challengers.

This is actually an ingenious move to quell dissent and challenges from progressives, and to weaken them.

Granpy Joe is angry, mean, and telling the progressive punks to sit down at the childrens' table and to shut up.  Good for him.

The White House must have brought in some new hired political campaign talent.

Desperation is a great motivator.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 05:56:07 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2022, 10:14:57 pm »
This indicates to me that his puppet handlers are not through with him and he's done his job very well for them.

It could be this gives the puppetmasters cover while they flush out his replacement.

Joe can be given the "I will not seek or accept the nomination of my party" speech to read when the masters are ready.