Author Topic: Kash Patel: Same Russiagate Crew Running FBI Investigation into Mar-a-Lago Documents  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kash Patel: Same Russiagate Crew Running FBI Investigation into Mar-a-Lago Documents

Kristina Wong 30 Aug 2022

Disgraced former FBI officials who failed to find Trump campaign collusion with Russia have begun smearing Kash Patel — the House Intelligence Committee investigator who exposed Russiagate as a hoax — suggesting that he will be ensnared in the FBI’s investigation of documents seized from Mar-a-Lago and threatening that he should be quiet and get a lawyer.

Andrew Weissman, the lead prosecutor for former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s failed effort to find and charge then-President Donald Trump with Russian collusion, recently suggested in an interview on MSNBC that Patel was “clearly in the crosshairs,” since the Department of Justice chose not to redact his name before releasing the FBI affidavit used to raid Mar-a-Lago. Without explaining why, Weissman asserted, “Kash Patel…needs to really be getting a lawyer.”

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1563266935596339205

Peter Strzok, the former deputy assistant director of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division who led the investigation into the Trump campaign in 2016, recently suggested Patel was in trouble. “Never great to see your unredacted name in a search warrant affidavit. To borrow from Eric Hirschmann, ‘I’m going to give you the best free legal advice you’re ever getting in your life. Get a great F’ing criminal defense lawyer — you’re going to need it,” he tweeted.

David Ignatius, Washington Post columnist — who first reported on the leaked classified contents of a call between then-former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn with a Russian diplomat — recently penned a hit piece on Patel, where he also suggested that Patel would be in trouble. “I fear that a sequel is coming, where Kash and King Donald’s other knights will joust with what they claim are government gangsters — and this won’t be a children’s book,” Ignatius warned ominously.

And recently on CNN, former federal prosecutor Jennifer Rodgers claimed Patel is “implicated” in some wrongdoing. In an apparent effort to get him to stop contradicting the establishment media narrative on the raid at Mar-a-Lago, she warned, “If I were him, I would stay quiet.”

Patel, in an interview with Breitbart News on Saturday, responded to Weissman and Strzok’s warnings and threats, saying:

Weissman and Strzok took their best shot at locking up Trump and failed — despite having almost unlimited resources at their command. Now they have been reduced to uttering asinine threats against me on cable TV and social media. They both provide an object example of people so carried away by their hatred of Trump that they set their reputations, their careers, and their souls on fire in the course of their obsessive vendetta against the former president. It’s predictable that they are now trying to take aim at me, the Russia Gate investigator that got Strzok fired and destroyed Weissman’s witch hunt before he ever launched it.

He added, “They want to try to get me in an obstruction of justice trap for somehow impeding a federal investigation involving Donald Trump’s mishandling of classified information, but I don’t know how that would be possible, since I’ve never talked to any single fed on it.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/30/kash-patel-responds-attacks-says-fbi-document-probe-run-same-russiagate-crew/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34