Author Topic: Joe Biden Plans Three Events in Pennsylvania in Attempt to Revive Political Support  (Read 414 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Plans Three Events in Pennsylvania in Attempt to Revive Political Support

Charlie Spiering 30 Aug 2022

President Joe Biden is planning three events in Pennsylvania in the next week as he strives to reboot his political agenda and campaign against “MAGA Republicans” ahead of the midterm elections.

The president will deliver a gun control and crime speech on Tuesday in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania and a prime-time address on the threats to democracy on Thursday in Philadelphia. On Monday, the president plans to participate in a Labor Day parade in Pittsburgh to champion organized labor.

Biden’s Pennsylvania-focused playbook rests on the hope that Democrats and independents in the state will rise up and back him and Democrat candidates despite his approval remaining underwater in national polls.

A recent Gallup poll shows Biden’s approval rating up by six points since July, he still remains at 44 percent approval rating while 53 percent disapprove of his job performance.

Biden appears to be veering away from campaign speeches on inflation and the cost of food and gas, and instead focusing on a moral argument focusing on the inferior “MAGA Republicans” who still support former President Donald Trump.

“They are a threat to our very democracy,” he said last week at a political rally in Maryland accusing the modern Republican Party of “destroying America” with “burn it all down politics.”

The president’s prime-time address on Thursday will take place near Independence Hall and continue his campaign theme of the “battle for the soul of the nation,” according to reports.

Healing the soul of the nation, it appears, is trying to smear supporters of former President Donald Trump as “MAGA Republicans” who voice notes of “semi-fascism.”

“It’s not hyperbole, now you need to vote to literally save Democracy again,” he last week, urging Americans to abandon Trump and his supporters in favor of the Democrat party.

Biden will also try to smear “MAGA Republicans” as soft on crime in his gun control and crime speech, accusing them of trying to “defund the FBI” after the raid at former President Donald Trump’s Home at Mar-a-Lago.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/30/joe-biden-plans-three-events-in-pennsylvania-in-attempt-to-revive-political-support/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Darn, I wish I were more mobile (post-surgery), or I'd go "freep" him in Pittsburgh. Of course, I'd get my head bashed in by the lovely union members who constitute the Labor Day parade.

Little known fact: only union members are the labor force. The other 85%+ of people earning wages in America do not actually exist, least of all on Labor Day.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

3 events?? I wonder if he'll be speaking at all 3 events??   :pop41:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If he can't govern, he might as well campaign.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
3 events?? I wonder if he'll be speaking at all 3 events??   :pop41:
Yes, the events are all ice cream shops and he will be saying vanilla, chocolate chip and double scoop of vanilla and chocolate chip, dr Jill will be the designated dribble wiper with a a herder to be named later.

Offline mountaineer

He'll blather for about two minutes at each stop, then wander off, looking for Mommy Jill.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He'll blather for about two minutes at each stop, then wander off, looking for Mommy Jill.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Good on FOX for the wide shot showing the gathering 😂  I've seen bigger turnouts at PTA meetings"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Providential/status/1564705622297399297

@mystery-ak

Offline mountaineer

Most of PA hates him. But for the Dem strongholds of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, he'd have precious few to bus in for these appearances.

Offline libertybele

"Good on FOX for the wide shot showing the gathering 😂  I've seen bigger turnouts at PTA meetings"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Providential/status/1564705622297399297

@mystery-ak

888high58888  Joe is a disgrace and anyone who listens to him needs their ever lovin' mind examined.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

If he can't govern, he might as well campaign.

Well, he can't even do that. 

Interesting that Kamel is no where around.  She's rarely in the news these days.  Too much word salad is worse than Joe's dementia.