Author Topic: Here Come The “Biden Bucks” — Here’s What It Means For You!  (Read 149 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here Come The “Biden Bucks” — Here’s What It Means For You!
By
Kellyanne Richardson -
August 30, 2022

The Economic Security Project, a progressive nonprofit, unveiled a “Biden Bucks” website.

Launched in 2019 by Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes and other left-leaning activists, the Economic Security Project says its mission is “to consider new, bold ways to make our economy work again for all Americans.” The group publicly lobbied for the administration to dispense additional direct payments.

“Biden Bucks” however is something totally different and it’s like “Obamacare” on steroids and could possibly mean the death of the U.S. Dollar as we know it!

Bo Polny has been telling you about it for over a year now.

Basically, this is it: the U.S. Dollar is dying and is soon to lose its spot as the world reserve currency.

And that is a VERY bad thing.

Biden and his cronies want to institute something called CBDCs, where the banks and the Federal Reserve will essentially merge into the Federal Government.

The Federal Government will then issue the money and control where it goes.

more
https://defiantamerica.com/here-come-the-biden-bucks-heres-what-it-means-for-you/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Here Come The “Biden Bucks” — Here’s What It Means For You!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 02:21:15 pm »
"Biden and his cronies want to institute something called CBDCs, where the banks and the Federal Reserve will essentially merge into the Federal Government."

He thinks he can do this with an "EO"?  I am not so sure I beleive this.

This alone is enough for an armed revolution.  This basically is a massive currency devaluation plan, without making it look like hyperinflation.

Got to get more gold, pronto.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 02:22:11 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.