Author Topic: Evidence of Democrats' conspiracy to sway 2020 election getting too big to hide  (Read 964 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Opinion
Evidence of Democrats' conspiracy to sway 2020 election getting too big to hide
By Elizabeth Stauffer
August 30, 2022 07:10 AM

Much of the attention paid to allegations of interference in the 2020 election has focused on former President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and malfeasance. However, potential fraud at the polls is far less disturbing than the growing body of evidence that Democrats, the FBI, Big Tech, and legacy media worked together — right out in the open — to put President Joe Biden in the White House.

At least a dozen FBI whistleblowers have reached out to Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), ranking members of the Senate and House Judiciary Committees, respectively, to inform them that, in the months leading up to the election, bureau insiders tried to scuttle the investigation into Hunter Biden’s foreign business adventures. Their modus operandi was to label the story as Russian disinformation.

One whistleblower told the Republicans that FBI leadership deliberately slow-walked the investigation into Hunter Biden because they didn’t want it to have an effect on the 2020 presidential election.

Grassley and Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI), the ranking member of the Subcommittee on Investigations, are demanding some answers. On Friday, they sent a letter to FBI intelligence analyst Nikki Floris and FBI Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Bradley Benavides requesting they appear for a “transcribed interview” to discuss an "unnecessary briefing” in August 2020 on matters related to their investigation of Hunter Biden’s “financial connections to foreign governments and questionable foreign nationals.”

The senators wrote, “FBI officials initiated a scheme to downplay derogatory information on Hunter Biden for the purpose of shutting down investigative activity relating to his potential criminal exposure by labeling it ‘disinformation’” and “whistleblowers have also alleged that local FBI leadership instructed employees not to look at the Hunter Biden laptop immediately after the FBI had obtained it.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/evidence-of-democrats-conspiracy-to-sway-2020-election-getting-too-big-to-hide
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Right_in_Virginia

To a few of us, who manned the election thread, there was no doubt.  For 5 swing states to simultaneously stop counting votes, and in all 5 states vote differential trends reversing?  Not plausible.

There is no doubt in my mind this was stolen,  and those responsible need to be tried (executed?) for Sedition.  You don't steal elections in this country.

OTOH, the rhetoric coming from Trump around "do-overs" is not helping.  let's work this thing carefully and methodically, and lower the boom once power balance allows.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

@Right_in_Virginia

To a few of us, who manned the election thread, there was no doubt.  For 5 swing states to simultaneously stop counting votes, and in all 5 states vote differential trends reversing?  Not plausible.

There is no doubt in my mind this was stolen,  and those responsible need to be tried (executed?) for Sedition.  You don't steal elections in this country.

OTOH, the rhetoric coming from Trump around "do-overs" is not helping.  let's work this thing carefully and methodically, and lower the boom once power balance allows.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

@Right_in_Virginia

Generally agreed.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If there is malfeasence, bring it to criminal or civil court, where the rules of evidence apply.

Otherwise, it's all propaganda.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If there is malfeasence, bring it to criminal or civil court, where the rules of evidence apply.

Otherwise, it's all propaganda.

Respectfully, there have been literally 100's of threads of examples of "The Steal"

How do you form a plausible legal offense, when you are basically dealing with 1000's of dripping leaking faucets.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

If you truly believe Trump was calling for a "do-over" @catfish1957  ---- please, burn your voter ID and wallk .... no run .... away from politics.  You're not helping the side you profess to be on.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
If you truly believe Trump was calling for a "do-over" @catfish1957  ---- please, burn your voter ID and wallk .... no run .... away from politics.  You're not helping the side you profess to be on.

@Right_in_Virginia

I can't help you, if English is your second language.....

From Trumps communication yesterday....

"Remedy: Declare the rightful winner, or this would be a minimal solution, declare the 2020 election irreparbly compromised, and have another Election immediately."
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 04:26:22 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

I can't help you, if English is your second language.....

From Trumps communication yesterday....

"Remedy: Declare the rightful winner, or this would be a minimal solution, declare the 2020 election irreparbly compromised, and have another Election immediately."

And I can't help you @catfish1957 if you are incapable of grasping the difference between trolling and literal.

Have you figured out yet who Trump is trolling here: ???????????????