Author Topic: ‘Eat S**t Fascists’: Florida Republican Party Office Vandalized  (Read 566 times)

Online libertybele

Florida county Republican offices vandalized; GOP chairwoman blames Biden's 'semi-fascist' tirade

The Seminole County Republican Party headquarters in central Florida was vandalized and the chairwoman of the GOP blamed comments from a caustic tirade from President Joe Biden.

The Seminole County GOP posted about the vandalism on their Facebook page.

"Our office was vandalized this weekend, our answer to hate, clean up and move on," they wrote.

Photos showed the entrance to the offices with an explicit message scrawled with spray paint saying, "EAT S*** FASCISTS." Underneath the words was an anarchist symbol.

Police said they were called about the incident at 10:42 a.m. on Monday. They said the vandals also squirted Super Glue on the lock of the front door. The damage was estimated to add up to about $700. There was no surveillance of the incident.

Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel tweeted about the vandalism and blamed Biden.

"The Seminole County GOP office was vandalized overnight," she wrote. "The criminals echoed Biden’s 'fascists' slander. There is no place for violence in our political discourse, and the GOP will not be intimidated." .............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/seminole-fl-gop-vandalized-biden
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Re: ‘Eat S**t Fascists’: Florida Republican Party Office Vandalized
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 10:18:24 am »
No surveillance?  The GOP needs to get real about this and have surveillance everywhere.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 01:26:02 pm »
‘Eat S**t Fascists’: Florida Republican Party Office Vandalized

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 29 Aug 2022

A Republican Party campaign office in Seminole County, Florida, was reportedly vandalized over the weekend with spray-painted words that read, “Eat S**t Fascists,” and featured an anarchist symbol.

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel blasted President Joe Biden and other Democrats for their divisive language in a statement released after the vandalism occurred.

https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/status/1564331672942039040

“Biden and Democrats promised to ‘unite’ our country, but that was just another blatant lie from the radical left,” McDaniel said. “Republicans will not be silenced by cowards – harmful rhetoric and disgusting acts like this will only make us work harder to propel Republicans to victory come November.”

The vandalism on the Republican office building came just days after Biden labeled Republicans who support former President Donald Trump as “semi-fascist.”

“What we’re seeing now is the beginning or the death knell of an extreme MAGA philosophy. It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the — I’m going to say something, it’s like semi-fascism,” Biden told his supporters at a fundraiser last week.

Rep. Charlie Crist (D-FL), the Democrat candidate for governor in Florida, said Biden was “being honest about what he feels in his heart and his soul” when he compared MAGA Republicans to fascists.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/29/eat-st-fascists-florida-republican-party-office-vandalized/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 01:26:21 pm »
Thanks Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 01:32:46 pm »
Why were there no surveillance cameras?  In this day and age, those should be SOP.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 01:35:35 pm »
FJB.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2022, 01:54:37 pm »
August 30, 2022 2:00am EDT
Biden's 'semi-fascist' label latest anti-GOP moniker bestowed by Democrats, media
MSNBC and the Democrats have compared the GOP to terrorists, Nazis, and more
By Nikolas Lanum | Fox News

When President Biden coined the term "semi-fascism" for Republicans holding the Donald Trump banner last week, it was just the latest moniker bestowed by the liberal media and political left on the movement.

Criticism of Trump supporters goes all the way back the 2016 presidential campaign, when then candidate Hillary Clinton was widely panned for claiming that half of her opponents advocates could fit into a category she described as a "basket of deplorables."

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?" she said at the time. "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up."

Recent years have only seen the rhetoric against Republicans, and more specifically Trump-friendly Republicans, rise amongst Democratic politicians, as well as left-leaning media network personalities and guests.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bidens-semi-fascist-label-latest-anti-gop-moniker-bestowed-democrats-media
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2022, 01:56:59 pm »
Cowardly vandalism is all the chicken shit left has......

How about some real combat?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2022, 02:07:54 pm »
Looks like Dems are already rioting in the streets.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2022, 02:52:24 pm »
 :shrug:

Makes a great campaign ad, if the GOP had the courage to make it so.

Anyone else think so?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2022, 03:00:46 pm »

Anyone else think so?

GOP house member with the biggest testicles is MTG.  That is a sad fact.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2022, 03:01:37 pm »

Anyone else think so?

:thumbsup:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2022, 03:05:50 pm »
FJB.

I saw that someone had written ‘phuck Biden’ and ‘kill all dems’ on the side of a delivery truck recently. It seems that Biden and democrats are pushing a lot of buttons.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2022, 03:06:43 pm »
Many people using the term fascist can never define what it means
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2022, 03:07:47 pm »
I saw that someone had written ‘phuck Biden’ and ‘kill all dems’ on the side of a delivery truck recently. It seems that Biden and democrats are pushing a lot of buttons.

Wonder how long the police will allow that.  I only thought Antifa was allowed to get away with that.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2022, 03:40:45 pm »
We took a fairly long road trip yesterday, and Mr. M laughed out loud when he saw that someone had written "FJB" in the dirt on a delivery truck.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org