Author Topic: Trump calls for a re-do of the 2020 election “immediately!”  (Read 9112 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Trump calls for a re-do of the 2020 election “immediately!”
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2022, 09:08:12 am »
When, in six years,  has the MSM needed anything from Trump for their false narratives  @catfish1957  --- when they've got the FBI, DOJ and Big Tech?  It would be so refreshing if you'd stop blaming the target.

As for a "definable action plan" and leadership --- that's Trump.  He's laid out an election reform stategy and election victory strategy dozens and dozens of times.  But, when drawn like a fly to shit only to shiny, inflammatory headlines ---- paving the way for whining and angst and misguided virtue-signalling ---- it's easy to miss the substance millions embrace and applaud.

Listening to or reading a speech, especially on policy, is hard----and not for everyone----but it is certainly worth the effort.  Give it a shot.

Exactly. A soft spoken “Thank you sir, may I have another” isn’t going to cut it. We’re in the fight for our political lives, to expose and correct the rot eating away at our institutions of government. Now is not the time to go all wobbly. Calling out the thieves who stole our election is exactly what we should be doing and building strong associations with like-minded patriots is how we’ll getter done.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2022, 09:52:51 am »
I ain't making up shit. 'Part of their platform' is different from 'centerpiece of their platform'  Making it 'all about Tumpy' is going to be a loser.

Yes, you are.  You're the one making up the "centerpiece of their platform" shit and flinging it as though it's worth something when it ain't.

Offline art.prout

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2022, 09:53:26 am »
It boggles the mind that after all these years so many still don't get how Trump uses social media  --- and why the State removed his posting "privileges"

Very, very true.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2022, 12:12:58 pm »
He's running out of options .... :shrug:

With legal peril rising, Trump turns to QAnon and 4chan memes for support

With the Justice Department investigation of his handling of classified documents pressing forward, former President Donald Trump spent Tuesday morning posting dozens of messages to Truth Social, his financially troubled social media platform, and sharing content from QAnon-linked conspiracy theory accounts and 4chan message boards.

Trump posted or reposted more than 60 messages early Tuesday, hours after he demanded on Truth Social that he be declared “the rightful winner” of the 2020 election, amplifying several memes that portrayed him as a political messiah, attacking President Biden and moderate Republicans and portraying Democrats as greater enemies of the state than Russia.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-truth-social-qanon-4chan-memes-messages-184803844.html

Trump's Truth Social barred from Google Play

Google says the platform violates its policies on prohibiting content like physical threats and incitement to violence.

The move makes it difficult for users with Android phones to download the app.

Devin Nunes, the CEO of Truth Social, has previously called Google a "monopoly".

Truth Social launched on Apple's App Store in February, though the roll-out was beset by problems.

However, the app isn't available on Google Play, where the vast majority of apps are downloaded on Android phones.

Last week Truth Social's CEO said the decision on whether the app would be available was "up to the Google Play Store".

But Google says it's down to Truth Social to comply with its rules.

A Google spokesperson told the BBC: "On August 19 we notified Truth Social of several violations of standard policies.

"Having effective systems for moderating user-generated content is a condition of our terms of service for any app to go live on Google Play," they added.

Google says it has offered Truth Social advice on how to fix the problems. Truth Social did not respond to the BBC's request for comment.

Truth Social is often described as a "free speech" platform.

However, for the app to be downloadable on the vast majority of the world's phones it needs to be approved by Apple and Google.

Far from Truth Social being a place of unfettered free speech, the platform in fact has many rules on what you can and cannot say.

In fact, Truth Social has a long list, in its Terms of Service, of things that can and cannot be posted.

The platform was founded by Mr Trump, and is where the former president chooses to post on social media. Mr Trump was banned from Twitter and Facebook after last year's US Capitol riot.

Critics argue that Truth Social has a problem with disinformation and hate speech.

A report released on Monday found 47 verified accounts that promoted QAnon conspiracy theories on the platform.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-62733451

They should have developed a web-app first, before going with the downloadable separate apps.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2022, 01:07:48 pm »
Yes, you are.  You're the one making up the "centerpiece of their platform" shit and flinging it as though it's worth something when it ain't.

NONSENSE. Bringing this forward NOW, in the last 60 days before the election is doing exactly that. And the Democrats will retaliate against it by dragging it up on the stump against anyone who stands with him... Which they will now have to defend.

So instead of the election foo-for-raw being a sidebar, with REAL and timely issues to the fore, the whole damn thing, once again, will be about Tumpy and how he was railroaded out of his win... The poor martyr.

And considering I have ONE post on this thread, and many others have expressed similar opinions, I dare say it ain't far from the truth.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2022, 01:09:11 pm »

Listening to or reading a speech, especially on policy, is hard----and not for everyone----but it is certainly worth the effort.  Give it a shot.

I have, and they are almost all identical.  I....I.....I....  I.....    (All about me meglomanical fodder) Zero points for originality.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2022, 01:19:05 pm »
I ain't making up shit. 'Part of their platform' is different from 'centerpiece of their platform'
Making it 'all about Tumpy' is going to be a loser.

Remember when our side rightfully made fun of the dims back in 2000 with "Sore Loserman" meme, and scored major points with that?

Stolen, (which I believe did happen), still does not overplay the fact that Americans dislike sore losers. Trump needs to stop whining about 2020, and instead focus on 2024.  Saying this was a MSM troll exercise is about the silliest thing I've heard in months. 

I've seen him troll.  This didn't make the criteria.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2022, 01:21:54 pm »
   I'm shocked.  It's so uncharacteristic for Trump to be sucking all the air out of the room 60+ days before the Midterms.   /S

And, by doing such, he’s giving the Democrats  a lifeline to distract from their own disastrous policies
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2022, 01:24:32 pm »
And, by doing such, he’s giving the Democrats  a lifeline to distract from their own disastrous policies

Exactly.  The fact is, there is probably about 45% of the country who will not vote for Trump under any circumstance.  Trump running in '24, as you say, gives them cover to mask the dystiopia they are creating.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2022, 01:30:23 pm »
Remember when our side rightfully made fun of the dims back in 2000 with "Sore Loserman" meme, and scored major points with that?

Same when Hitlery claimed being robbed. Mockery ensued.

Stolen, (which I believe did happen), still does not overplay the fact that Americans dislike sore losers. Trump needs to stop whining about 2020, and instead focus on 2024.  Saying this was a MSM troll exercise is about the silliest thing I've heard in months. 

I've seen him troll.  This didn't make the criteria.

I believe it happened too - Evidence in Arizona is irrefutable... And Georgia nearly so.
Doesn't matter if it is true or not in the court of public opinion. Truth lies dead in the streets BECAUSE it is tried in the court of public opinion.

Exactly the wrong court... And only considered viable by populists because that is where they live. Reality has many more dimensions.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2022, 01:36:20 pm »

pointing-up :yowsa:

This election should be ALL about the disaster the democrats have made, and rubbing their noses in it... And presenting real solutions to correct it.

The last thing that needs to be front and center is the Tumpy Show all over again.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2022, 01:43:39 pm »
More points to the dems for predicting the pubs would launch a full-throated defense of Trump, while his team “forgot to mention” several document requests as well as an ignored subpoena.  I daresay this country has greater problems than Hunter Biden’s laptop, and fat orange is one of them.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2022, 02:16:58 pm »

This election should be ALL about the disaster the democrats have made, and rubbing their noses in it... And presenting real solutions to correct it.

The last thing that needs to be front and center is the Tumpy Show all over again.

:thumbsup:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2022, 02:22:39 pm »

I think Trump also miscalculated how much conservative support (including myself) was just lost who had just rallied to his defense after the Marlargo raid. 10 dimensional chess, my ass.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2022, 02:26:15 pm »
I think Trump also miscalculated how much conservative support (including myself) was just lost who had just rallied to his defense after the Marlargo raid. 10 dimensional chess, my ass.

Well we have options now. He doesn't represent conservatism, right?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2022, 02:39:34 pm »

:bingo:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2022, 02:43:45 pm »
Well we have options now. He doesn't represent conservatism, right?

I don't consider him the most conservative option, but in the case of rooting out the swamp corruption (the same that is trying destroy him), he still may be our best option.

We as conservatives have to decide which is the more pressing matter.  A DJT focusing on 2024, instead of 2020 is more likely to get my primary support.

« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2022, 03:49:06 pm »
NONSENSE. Bringing this forward NOW, in the last 60 days before the election is doing exactly that. And the Democrats will retaliate against it by dragging it up on the stump against anyone who stands with him... Which they will now have to defend.

So instead of the election foo-for-raw being a sidebar, with REAL and timely issues to the fore, the whole damn thing, once again, will be about Tumpy and how he was railroaded out of his win.

You're the one taking the regime's bait ----- the rest of us are aware of the full scope of election issues and the fact that only one team is actually talking about them --- and that team isn't yours.

You ain't nearly as informed as you think you are.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2022, 04:00:53 pm »
You're the one taking the regime's bait ----- the rest of us are aware of the full scope of election issues and the fact that only one team is actually talking about them --- and that team isn't yours.

You ain't nearly as informed as you think you are.

Nah...  I ain't taking the bait. Y'all are. I said a long time ago, the only election fraud that matters is the fraud you can prove... In a court of law.

Playing games in the court of public opinion is a losing proposition, and always has been.

« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2022, 04:01:07 pm »

If this causes you to pull your support, then it wasn't real.   This country needs patriots with less fear and more fortitude ---- so feel free to pick up the ass you refer to in your post and get out of the way

« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2022, 04:02:33 pm »
Nah...  I ain't taking the bait.

You're taking it, chewing on it and spitting it back out.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2022, 04:07:08 pm »
You're taking it, chewing on it and spitting it back out.

NOPE. In fact, I long ago believed the fraud occurred. AZ proved it occurred. So did GA, more or less. And Ohio and Michigan and Wisconsin in varied degrees.

You want more than that you must continue to prove it by law - Or you are no different than the liberals that also believe that Tumpy stole the election from Hitlery, and purport to have proved it in the funny papers.

Same exact thing.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2022, 04:08:56 pm »
If this causes you to pull your support, then it wasn't real.   This country needs patriots with less fear and more fortitude ---- so feel free to pick up the ass you refer to in your post and get out of the way

The longer this thread lasts, the sillier you sound.  Calling non-orange koolaid drinking briefers basically cowards is downright insulting.

For the record, I was the 3rd registered GOP voter in the history of my county. Don't lecture me on fortitude or fear.

« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2022, 04:12:07 pm »
NOPE. In fact, I long ago believed the fraud occurred. AZ proved it occurred. So did GA, more or less. And Ohio and Michigan and Wisconsin in varied degrees.

You want more than that you must continue to prove it by law - Or you are no different than the liberals that also believe that Tumpy stole the election from Hitlery, and purport to have proved it in the funny papers.

Same exact thing.

Don't try and change the subject .....  your standard wiggle MO ain't gonna work this time.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2022, 04:16:12 pm »
Don't try and change the subject .....  your standard wiggle MO ain't gonna work this time.

I didn't change the subject at all.