Author Topic: Trump calls for a re-do of the 2020 election “immediately!”  (Read 9365 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump calls for a re-do of the 2020 election “immediately!”
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2022, 02:28:24 am »
Piss on Trump.  The guy lost me at the do-over.  A real man would fight fo another day not a bullshit personal vendetta from 2 years ago. The guy is toast\

Ok. I'm not arguing your point, but with that being said.  Who then? I just don't see anyone in the wings as tough as nails other than DeSantis and FL needs him. I've said it before, this country needs as many conservative governors as possible; that's what's holding our Republic together right now and by a very, very fine thread that is ready to break at any moment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2022, 02:35:13 am »
Ok. I'm not arguing your point, but with that being said.  Who then? I just don't see anyone in the wings as tough as nails other than DeSantis and FL needs him. I've said it before, this country needs as many conservative governors as possible; that's what's holding our Republic together right now and by a very, very fine thread that is ready to break at any moment.

I'm going @sinkspur on this. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2022, 02:41:59 am »
   I'm going with Local @Wingnut  @GeronL
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2022, 02:48:41 am »
   I'm going with Local @Wingnut  @GeronL

I'll go with @Frank Cannon

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2022, 02:54:49 am »
There went that 5 point sympathy bump after the Marlago raid.

This tweet or what ever he is calling a platform must be a joke.

"Do-overs"?  WTF????

Well, back to the DeSantis camp I guess.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2022, 02:58:19 am »
There went that 5 point sympathy bump after the Marlago raid.

This tweet or what ever he is calling a platform must be a joke.

"Do-overs"?  WTF????

Well, back to the DeSantis camp I guess.
\
Me too.  I hate sore losers like trump even if he was robbed.  Real men move on. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2022, 03:02:17 am »
\
Me too.  I hate sore losers like trump even if he was robbed.  Real men move on.

I'd like a do-over of the 1986 NLCS too, but they are all now retired or dead.  Not happening.

After this comment tonight, I got to wonder if  a screw went loose in 45's head.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2022, 03:07:49 am »
    Yea, I could go with Frank, especially if he wears his Fedora.

Wasn't he on TV, like Trump?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2022, 03:09:23 am »
I'd like a do-over of the 1986 NLCS too, but they are all now retired or dead.  Not happening.

After this comment tonight, I got to wonder if  a screw went loose in 45's head.

He  went full retard.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2022, 03:12:30 am »
He  went full retard.

Bonus +25 for RDJ's greatest role.

Online corbe

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2022, 03:12:36 am »
   Ivanka is definitely back from the Swiss Alps.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2022, 03:26:49 am »
Who do you think he's trolling here?

Online Wingnut

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2022, 03:34:12 am »

Losers blame.  Winners learn and move on.   

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2022, 03:36:20 am »

Honestly?

Most of us who strongly came to his defense after the Marlago Raid.  He has made us look like fools with this silly "do-over" bullshit.

I think this raid caused him to snap.  No sane politican would say this kind of silliness.

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2022, 03:37:50 am »
The sonofabitch is all about him.     I'm done  Time to move on. Let him cook in his own bacon grease.

88devil   I  love how you still believe you and yours are not in the pan.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2022, 03:38:47 am »
Honestly?

Most of us who strongly came to his defense after the Marlago Raid.  He has made us look like fools with this silly "do-over" bullshit.

I think this raid caused him to snap.  No sane politican would say this kind of silliness.

He is a rat in a corner. 

Online Wingnut

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2022, 03:40:25 am »

88devil   I  love how you still believe you and yours are not in the pan.

You trump leg humping POS. 

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2022, 03:46:22 am »

I really was wanting Trump in a way because I thought he would be the most agressive in bush-hogging the swamp.

Now I am thinking he's gone off the rails, and gone bat shit crazy.  He'll long regret tonight's comments.

Best thing Trump could do right now?

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 03:49:43 am by catfish1957 »

Online Wingnut

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2022, 03:51:51 am »
I really was wanting Trump in a way because I thought he would be the most agressive in bush-hogging the swamp.

Now I am thinking he's gone off the rails, and gone bat shit crazy.  He'll long regret tonight's comments.

Best thing Trump could do right now?

Trump has lost his mind.  But the true believers will give him a pass. 

« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2022, 03:53:59 am »
Honestly?

It boggles the mind that after all these years so many still don't get how Trump uses social media  --- and why the State removed his posting "privileges" 

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2022, 03:56:49 am »
Trump has lost his mind.  But the true believers will give him a pass.

Still arguing like it's 2015 ---  and Trump has "lost his mind"??    000hehehehe

@Wingnut

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 10:31:38 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online corbe

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2022, 03:59:33 am »
   It is this bad for all Republicans that even 'act' somewhat Conservative, they will try to kill you.

Trump use to call in Radio Stations as an Allias to generate PR in the 70/80's, back when hellary thought he'd make a great President.

EGO/Brand have always been the most important thing to him.

I'd say put him in as AG, to seek his revenge on the Agency that had the most Vendetta, but I would rather Cruz there in a DeSantis Administration.

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2022, 04:19:52 am »

You really should consider posting while sober @Wingnut   ---  at least once for the experience

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 04:30:42 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2022, 09:37:27 am »

@Wingnut

???  Seriously...

WTF is wrong with you? 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald