Author Topic: Trump calls for a re-do of the 2020 election “immediately!”  (Read 9631 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump calls for a re-do of the 2020 election “immediately!”
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2022, 04:19:08 pm »
I didn't change the subject at all.

You sure tried. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2022, 04:19:33 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2022, 07:38:12 pm »
   So, are you finally admitting that perhaps you need all Republicans, even the Conservative ones, to push your fat orange populist across the line in 2024?

@Right_in_Virginia 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2022, 08:10:19 pm »
   So, are you finally admitting that perhaps you need all Republicans, even the Conservative ones, to push your fat orange populist across the line in 2024?

@Right_in_Virginia

@corbe I get and understand that you don't like Trump. What is concerning is that there is no one with his experience in dodging all the mudslinging that the left threw at him; impeachments, collusion, insurrection, etc. that has announced or is willing to run.

All eyes are on DeSantis but again, he has stated that he is not interested.  So, who do you think the GOP has in their back pocket that can win against the DEMS?  I highly doubt that the ticket is going to be Joe/Chuckles again.  IMO the leftists will have inserted who they want into the race, my guess is Rice, Jarrett, or Michelle.  Also, consider it is likely that amnesty will be granted by then and millions of DEM voters will be itching to cast their first ballot.

So ... if not the fat orange man, then who??

IMO Trump is the best bet., if he weren't such a threat the leftists and RINO's like Cheney wouldn't be after him to try and stop him from running.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2022, 08:22:38 pm »
   I just lived through 4 years of Trump.  For America to give him another 4 years to fix this $hit is just insane.  Realizing that this Country has digressed into unchartered territory leaves me very little hope. @libertybele

It would be suicidal for DeSantis to make any public statement about 2024. 
   Maybe Cruz will develop the courage, again, for Round 2 with a wounded Trump in the Arena, afterall.  DeSantis is the Answer.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2022, 08:26:00 pm »
... immediately ... 2 years later

He's keeping old grievances fresh to keep people riled up so they'll do his bidding when he blows his dog whistle, which can be heard by Trump's favorite lap dog, Lindsey Graham.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2022, 08:32:40 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2022, 09:02:53 pm »
The longer this thread lasts, the sillier you sound.  Calling non-orange koolaid drinking briefers basically cowards is downright insulting.

For the record, I was the 3rd registered GOP voter in the history of my county. Don't lecture me on fortitude or fear.

I suppose it's possible that in your world nothing says courage and fortitude like surrendering the target of a fascist government to the regime because a tweet confused you  @catfish1957    :shrug:

Offline corbe

« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2022, 09:09:14 pm »
   Incidentally My Favorite Trump autobiography is coming on TCM in about 20 minutes.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2022, 09:37:02 pm »
@corbe I get and understand that you don't like Trump. What is concerning is that there is no one with his experience in dodging all the mudslinging that the left threw at him; impeachments, collusion, insurrection, etc. that has announced or is willing to run.

Why would ANYONE be throwing their hat in the ring this soon? The mid terms ain't even done yet. Traditionally  'announcing' is still a YEAR away.

So ... if not the fat orange man, then who??

IMO Trump is the best bet., if he weren't such a threat the leftists and RINO's like Cheney wouldn't be after him to try and stop him from running.

Twenty_Trillion_Dollars.

NEXT.

Offline berdie

« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2022, 09:40:10 pm »
Why would ANYONE be throwing their hat in the ring this soon? The mid terms ain't even done yet. Traditionally  'announcing' is still a YEAR away.

Twenty_Trillion_Dollars.

NEXT.

And the added benefit of non-stop, reality tv drama. :laugh:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2022, 09:49:24 pm »

And the added benefit of non-stop, reality tv drama. :laugh:

woohoo. Like we need any more of that.  *****rollingeyes*****

:beer:

Offline corbe

« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2022, 09:53:25 pm »
   After the way they treated Goldwater, Nixon, Reagan and the Bush clan I am not surprised American likes its Republicans to Fight Back but I just think there's a better way to approach this problem, maybe Logic instead of getting down in the ditch with them, of course, I could be wrong.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2022, 09:59:50 pm »

Twenty_Trillion_Dollars.

NEXT.

You are correct the mid terms are still a couple of months away and usually candidates don't announce they're running for about a year out from now.

That's not the concern ... again, the concern is who has the stamina, tenacity, and bullet-proof vest that will be needed to withstand the attacks from the leftists?  I'm looking around the Senate - possibly Cruz or Paul.  Looking around the House, possibly Hawley.  Conservative governors need to stay right where they're at.

Conservatives aren't exactly numerous and chomping at the bit to run at any level.  We'll see the typical RINO's come '24 (if we make it that far).

You can look at Trump's deficit and sneer and rightfully so, but we didn't have the empty shelves, runaway inflation, economic downturn, and we were energy independent.  I'll take that from what we have now and Joe has tacked on another 3 trillion and it sure as heck hasn't gone to help us in the U.S.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2022, 10:09:58 pm »
   I just lived through 4 years of Trump.  For America to give him another 4 years to fix this $hit is just insane.  Realizing that this Country has digressed into unchartered territory leaves me very little hope. @libertybele

Maybe Cruz will develop the courage, again, for Round 2 with a wounded Trump in the Arena, afterall.  DeSantis is the Answer.

@corbe you need to remember what things were like under Obama -- enter Trump; lowest unemployment in history, energy independent, revered around the globe, NAFTA re-negotiated, CHINA under control, IRAN nuke deal reversed, etc.  Yes COVID hit -- still my opinion that it was inflicted upon us to steal an election and destroy Trump's economy and to allow Joe to bring our country to its knees.

Trump had us headed in the right direction.  Again, DeSantis said he's not interested.  I doubt he wants to drag his wife and small kids through the wringer.

The market has plunged to a 50 year decline -- though the fed is raising interest rates Powell and the financial gurus have stated that inflation will continue to skyrocket.

President Trump is needed again -- I'm not so sure that he'll be able or eligible to run.  IF not we're in trouble. 

The DEMS have headed us for the Great Reset -- it has taken a huge chunk out of our small budget and if inflation continues I think we're going to see worse than the Great Depression and possibly become a 3rd world country.

Just my opinion.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2022, 10:18:12 pm »

You can look at Trump's deficit and sneer and rightfully so, but we didn't have the empty shelves, runaway inflation, economic downturn, and we were energy independent.  I'll take that from what we have now and Joe has tacked on another 3 trillion and it sure as heck hasn't gone to help us in the U.S.

Folks seem to forget, Trump refused to sign those budget busters 3 times wanting congress to fix it.  They refused and he was getting heat for shutting down the gov... so that is on congress not Trump

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2022, 10:23:22 pm »
I suppose it's possible that in your world nothing says courage and fortitude like surrendering the target of a fascist government to the regime because a tweet confused you  @catfish1957    :shrug:

@Right_in_Virginia

Sorry... you lost that narrative that the tweet did not constitute  a "do-over".  Your lack of understanding plain English is pretty puzzling.

Your explanation of it being "trolling" almost has a gaslit feel to it.  We all know what Trump meant.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2022, 10:26:17 pm »
You are correct the mid terms are still a couple of months away and usually candidates don't announce they're running for about a year out from now.

That's not the concern ... again, the concern is who has the stamina, tenacity, and bullet-proof vest that will be needed to withstand the attacks from the leftists?  I'm looking around the Senate - possibly Cruz or Paul.  Looking around the House, possibly Hawley.  Conservative governors need to stay right where they're at.

Conservatives aren't exactly numerous and chomping at the bit to run at any level.  We'll see the typical RINO's come '24 (if we make it that far).

None of that matters *at all* till we know who's running. And it's a looooong time from now before we know that. No sense getting all verklempt about it literally a political age before we know anything. Far better to focus on what's on the plate right now - Because taking the house will tie it in knots, and taking both the house and senate leaves a chance in hell to fight back... And will set the tone for the following silly season you are worried about.

And you don't think the shutdown under Tumpy and the 8T dollars of new debt he presided over have anything to do with that? How much of that massively increased government power, instituted under him, might be at play now?

The way to stop all this is to take the power away, and the only way to take the power is to take the money away... FROM EVERYONE. The one thing all y'all refuse to admit is the very thing that allows the continuity which enables the deep state y'all are so very against - That continuity is directly related to big.gov and NOTHING was done to reduce it in the least.

In fact it INCREASED...

The ONE thing I am precisely sure of is 'TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY'.

ANY increase in government is not to be tolerated. Even toeing the line and breaking even is not enough. REAL and lasting REDUCTION removes the power from them all.

And that, most certainly, is NOT TUMPY.

Twenty friggin trillion dollars and over a quarter more existing debt.
That translates directly to expanded government and deep state power.

NEXT.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 10:27:14 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2022, 11:00:46 pm »
None of that matters *at all* till we know who's running. And it's a looooong time from now before we know that. No sense getting all verklempt about it literally a political age before we know anything. Far better to focus on what's on the plate right now - Because taking the house will tie it in knots, and taking both the house and senate leaves a chance in hell to fight back... And will set the tone for the following silly season you are worried about.

And you don't think the shutdown under Tumpy and the 8T dollars of new debt he presided over have anything to do with that? How much of that massively increased government power, instituted under him, might be at play now?

The way to stop all this is to take the power away, and the only way to take the power is to take the money away... FROM EVERYONE. The one thing all y'all refuse to admit is the very thing that allows the continuity which enables the deep state y'all are so very against - That continuity is directly related to big.gov and NOTHING was done to reduce it in the least.

In fact it INCREASED...

The ONE thing I am precisely sure of is 'TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY'.

ANY increase in government is not to be tolerated. Even toeing the line and breaking even is not enough. REAL and lasting REDUCTION removes the power from them all.

And that, most certainly, is NOT TUMPY.

Twenty friggin trillion dollars and over a quarter more existing debt.
That translates directly to expanded government and deep state power.

NEXT.

@roamer_1  Trump left the shutdown up to the governor's of each state.  It was Fauci he insisted that people be masked, social distance and the whole hurrah .... FL and TX shutdown as well, but Abbott and DeSantis saw the crappola that was being flung.

We'll see what happens.  We are hurting as a nation and it is going to take a miracle to turn things around -- I'm not so sure that this country is going to come back from the destruction of Joe & Co.

I fear for those who haven't prepared and I fear even more for the upcoming generation.  They are the ones who are going to suffer the most.

Long live TEA!!

« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2022, 11:39:13 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Sorry... you lost that narrative that the tweet did not constitute  a "do-over".  Your lack of understanding plain English is pretty puzzling.

@catfish1957  --- I think plain English is grasped by most.  Your lack of understanding stems from sarcasm being the highest form of intelligence.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2022, 11:58:16 pm »
@catfish1957  --- I think plain English is grasped by most.  Your lack of understanding stems from sarcasm being the highest form of intelligence.

Try a new tactic.....  Denial is failing.

Equating a "do-over" in the context of DJT's tweet with sarcasm, is just plain silly.  You've jumped the shark in your Orange obsessive derangement.  Just admit he went unhinged, and went rogue sensically.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2022, 12:04:44 am »

...hmmm..... Well, the words used by Trump calls for a new election and that equates to a 'do over'.

Don't get my wrong, I like Trump and think that he made an excellent President and I'd like to see him run another 4 years; but IMO he sounds like he is becoming unhinged and the leftists are finally getting to him.  Just my opinion here.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 12:08:53 am by libertybele »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2022, 12:10:30 am »

That is NOT the remedy. No such remedy exists.
The states certified.

Certified means done. Set in stone. Tough sh*t, too bad, there it is.
That is what cert is *FOR*.
Biteme is the duly elected POTUS.

The only remedy beyond that is investigation and prosecution as a civil matter. And tightening up the election rules so it doesn't happen again.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2022, 12:13:20 am »

Put down the bong and back away slowly @corbe

He has already proven he's capable of turning this country around in less than one term.

You've had a ringside seat here the past 7 years and haven't learned a damned thing.  As soon as you think you see an opening, your hatred for him shines through.

You and @roamer_1 and a couple of others here have no credibility when it comes to President Trump.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2022, 12:15:50 am »

...hmmm..... Well, the words used by Trump calls for a new election and that equates to a 'do over'.

Don't get my wrong, I like Trump and think that he made an excellent President and I'd like to see him run another 4 years; but IMO he sounds like he is becoming unhinged and the leftists are finally getting to him.  Just my opinion here.

100% agreement.  I'll crawl through glass November 2024 to vote for either Trump or DeSantis.  It's just some here try rationalize bizarre Trump behavior for some other motive.

Some just can't fight through the delusion that Trump is flawed in some areas, and immune from snapping under the pressure.

I know I'd be pressed to be able to cope.