Author Topic: Trump calls for a re-do of the 2020 election “immediately!”  (Read 9239 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump calls for a re-do of the 2020 election “immediately!”
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 08:03:29 pm »
Donald Trump: Declare Me Rightful Winner or Redo ‘Fraud’ 2020 Election

Charlie Spiering 29 Aug 2022

President Donald Trump argued Monday that he should be declared the winner of the 2020 election, citing fraud and election interference by the FBI.

The former president pointed to reports that the FBI worked to bury the story about Hunter Biden’s laptop on social media right before the 2020 election.

“This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country,” Trump wrote on social media.

Trump said the FBI purposefully tried to stop him from winning the 2020 election.

He proposed two solutions.

“REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!” Trump wrote.

It is unclear how a presidential election would be declared fraudulent and redone through the court system, and unclear whether it is even permissible by the Constitution.

Facebook’s founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed in an interview with podcaster Joe Rogan that the FBI warned his company of an imminent “dump” of “Russian propaganda” putting them on “high alert” right before the Hunter Biden laptop story broke in the days before the 2020 election.

The FBI did not deny Zuckerberg’s story.

Facebook censored the story as disinformation right before the 2020 election although it ultimately proved to be factual.

“Yeah. I mean, it sucks. I mean, it turned out after the fact, I mean the fact-checkers looked into it, no one was able to say it was false, right?” Zuckerberg admitted to Rogan. “So basically it had this period where it was getting less distribution.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/29/donald-trump-declare-me-rightful-winner-or-redo-fraud-2020-election/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 08:08:36 pm »
Yeah I saw this. I forgot what it was like when Trump had regular access to a computer. Sigh.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 08:13:40 pm »
There has been all sorts of claims of corruption of which to the best of my knowledge, none were ruled by the courts to have any standing for cases to be heard; and that was basically the reaction of SCOTUS.

I don't know what Trump hopes to accomplish by his statement, yes, we know there was massive voter fraud; proving so in a court of law to overturn an election is another issue.

Biden and Harris were sworn in as the President and VP. 

As far as I know there is no precedent for overturning an election after a President and VP have resided for nearly 2 years.

Unless he's hinting at rioting and an upheaval then he's opening the door wide open for charges of inciting a riot and leading an insurrection.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 08:14:49 pm »
If there is no noise, is there a crime?  Will it get corrected if we simply ignore it?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 08:16:31 pm »
There are no do-overs. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 08:30:32 pm »
I wish he wouldn't do or say this, especially so close to midterms.... 9999hair out0000
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2022, 08:40:49 pm »
I wish he wouldn't do or say this, especially so close to midterms.... 9999hair out0000

He just can't help himself. 

Online LMAO

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2022, 11:10:41 pm »
Yeah I saw this. I forgot what it was like when Trump had regular access to a computer. Sigh.

This is why he must not be the 2024 nominee. He will overly focus on the 2020 election
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 11:17:27 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2022, 11:16:22 pm »

:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2022, 11:25:55 pm »
This is why he must not be the 2024 nominee. He will overly focus on the 2020 election

Ok, I've heard enough of why Trump shouldn't be the nominee in '24.  That doesn't remedy the stolen election that took place, nor the attack from the leftists, nor the plummeting economy, empty shelves, etc.

So.....please, who has Trump's backbone, tenacity and the ability to get things done that can beat a DEM ticket??  I can guarantee you that it's not going to be Harris and Joe.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2022, 12:48:08 am »
Why shouldn't he point out that there was an immense amount of skulduggery going on during the last election?

Why shouldn't he point out the presence of game changing information withheld at the behest of the corrupt FBI in concert with the same people who have censored information about COVID from day one and continue to censor information that doesn't fit the leftist narrative?

Agree or not with how he has done it, here, but if polls are any indicator, Biden simply would not have received as many votes as claimed had this information gone public and not been suppressed.

Despite Zuckerberg's obvious bias in all this, the very concept that the US DOJ through the FBI was intimidating social media outlets into censorship of information that should have been in the hands of voters, and claiming, once again that it was Russian interference (the same claim used to justify near total surveillance of campaign activities in 2016 and feeding information to opposition candidate's campaign, not to mention all the years of 'investigations') it is essential that the American People realize their sources of information are compromised through the corruption of official agencies.

That corruption continues in the J6 show trial, and other unconstitutional activities being perpetrated by this administration and numerous members of the Congress, also facilitated by the DOJ and others, right down to the Mar-a-Lago raid, not just questionable in its raison d' etre, but in its manner of execution.

We have another election coming up, and the voters can vote for more of the same or start removing the Democrats from office.

I don't think, seriously, that anyone believes the 2020 election will be redone, or that the mechanisms exist to do so, short of unprecedented and unusual means, but once again, recapping the extent of the corruption surrounding the 2020 election is a grand reminder that we, once again face manipulative forces from within the current Administration and agencies, from the Census twisting counts in Dem districts to change the number of seats to the FBI and DOJ, to the very core corruption of kickback relationships involving the Biden family and foreign interests bolstered by the actions of agencies which are supposed to be looking out for our National Security.

That is the point of these mid-terms, to mitigate the corruption in DC by every legal means possible, and that will require reminding the voters of just what they have in office so that the destruction being wrought by this administration can be thwarted in every way legally possible so this nation will endure another two years, from the County level to the Federal. No point of resistance to this destruction is too small, and none too great, provided that resistance is done in such a way as to not justify the ultimate Leftist wet dream, that of total power and the abandonment of our Constitutional Republic in every way for complete, naked totalitarianism. We are perilously close now, and musings such as this can remind America of the stakes involved.

Will this comment be remembered in 2024? Will there be an election in 2024? Much depends on what happens in November.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2022, 12:50:41 am »
Why shouldn't he point out that there was an immense amount of skulduggery going on during the last election?

Why shouldn't he point out the presence of game changing information withheld at the behest of the corrupt FBI in concert with the same people who have censored information about COVID from day one and continue to censor information that doesn't fit the leftist narrative?

Agree or not with how he has done it, here, but if polls are any indicator, Biden simply would not have received as many votes as claimed had this information gone public and not been suppressed.

Despite Zuckerberg's obvious bias in all this, the very concept that the US DOJ through the FBI was intimidating social media outlets into censorship of information that should have been in the hands of voters, and claiming, once again that it was Russian interference (the same claim used to justify near total surveillance of campaign activities in 2016 and feeding information to opposition candidate's campaign, not to mention all the years of 'investigations') it is essential that the American People realize their sources of information are compromised through the corruption of official agencies.

That corruption continues in the J6 show trial, and other unconstitutional activities being perpetrated by this administration and numerous members of the Congress, also facilitated by the DOJ and others, right down to the Mar-a-Lago raid, not just questionable in its raison d' etre, but in its manner of execution.

We have another election coming up, and the voters can vote for more of the same or start removing the Democrats from office.

I don't think, seriously, that anyone believes the 2020 election will be redone, or that the mechanisms exist to do so, short of unprecedented and unusual means, but once again, recapping the extent of the corruption surrounding the 2020 election is a grand reminder that we, once again face manipulative forces from within the current Administration and agencies, from the Census twisting counts in Dem districts to change the number of seats to the FBI and DOJ, to the very core corruption of kickback relationships involving the Biden family and foreign interests bolstered by the actions of agencies which are supposed to be looking out for our National Security.

That is the point of these mid-terms, to mitigate the corruption in DC by every legal means possible, and that will require reminding the voters of just what they have in office so that the destruction being wrought by this administration can be thwarted in every way legally possible so this nation will endure another two years, from the County level to the Federal. No point of resistance to this destruction is too small, and none too great, provided that resistance is done in such a way as to not justify the ultimate Leftist wet dream, that of total power and the abandonment of our Constitutional Republic in every way for complete, naked totalitarianism. We are perilously close now, and musings such as this can remind America of the stakes involved.

Will this comment be remembered in 2024? Will there be an election in 2024? Much depends on what happens in November.

At the rate things are going, I say "no".

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2022, 12:56:52 am »
At the rate things are going, I say "no".
Which is all the more reason to slow the slide into the abyss, by every legal means possible. Failure to do so will likely result in other options, none of which are particularly attractive.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2022, 01:31:53 am »
   I want to take this opportunity to heap praise on the few magnificent struggles those Conservatives are making within the ranks of the GOP, right now.
   It is noticeable and delightful.

With that being said, I have moved on from the Mc's, (McDaniel, McCarthy and McConnell) I find myself watching more exoplanet stuff lately.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2022, 01:38:12 am »
   I want to take this opportunity to heap praise on the few magnificent struggles those Conservatives are making within the ranks of the GOP, right now.
   It is noticeable and delightful.

With that being said, I have moved on from the Mc's, (McDaniel, McCarthy and McConnell) I find myself watching more exoplanet stuff lately.

We are destroying ourselves from within on a global level.

Online corbe

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2022, 01:56:49 am »
   I dropped some Mescaline with my GF a few months ago and I envisioned just such a world existed @libertybele ~ globally, which should explain my apprehensive attitude in getting involved in political discussions, at this moment.

I've become quite fatalistic in even my sarcasm, as of late.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2022, 01:58:18 am »

IMO...look around!

It's time to declare 'war' on these People who actually want us dead!

Thank you, Mr. President!!

Demand a redo on the Stolen Election right now, while the FBI and DOJ are on the mat.  Scream it so the MSM will have to cover it.

You thought REAGAN-MONDALE was a 'slaughter'??    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2022, 02:02:06 am »
Ok, I've heard enough of why Trump shouldn't be the nominee in '24.  That doesn't remedy the stolen election that took place, nor the attack from the leftists, nor the plummeting economy, empty shelves, etc.

So.....please, who has Trump's backbone, tenacity and the ability to get things done that can beat a DEM ticket??  I can guarantee you that it's not going to be Harris and Joe.

The sonofabitch is all about him.     I'm done  Time to move on. Let him cook in his own bacon grease. 

Online corbe

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2022, 02:06:45 am »
   That would surely rip at the very fabric of this once very Constitutional Republic, again~CWII. 
   Our Gov (Abbott) would probably side, like his predecessor, Steven F. Austin, with the Union.

Online libertybele

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2022, 02:06:47 am »
   I dropped some Mescaline with my GF a few months ago and I envisioned just such a world existed @libertybele ~ globally, which should explain my apprehensive attitude in getting involved in political discussions, at this moment.

I've become quite fatalistic in even my sarcasm, as of late.

You need to be careful .. visions of sugar plums, pink elephants, moon craters, imaginary worlds, zombies of the apocalypse, etc., ...  to each his own. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2022, 02:10:16 am »
The sonofabitch is all about him.     I'm done  Time to move on. Let him cook in his own bacon grease.

Our Republic's goose is cooked -- any ideas then as to who has the ability and the courage that will head us in a better direction?

OR will millions of courageous conservatives rise up and conquer??  (I think we both know the answer to that).

Online corbe

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2022, 02:17:36 am »
Our Republic's goose is cooked -- any ideas then as to who has the ability and the courage that will head us in a better direction?

OR will millions of courageous conservatives rise up and conquer??  (I think we both know the answer to that).

To Your dismay, @libertybele and @Wingnut I Hope DeSantis is putting his 2024 Cabinet together.   :smokin:

Online libertybele

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2022, 02:24:03 am »
   To Your dismay, @libertybele and @Wingnut I Hope DeSantis is putting his 2024 Cabinet together.   :smokin:

@corbe those are almost fighting words ...  :laugh:  So far, he has indicated that he's not interested.  So ...perhaps Cruz, he has the capabilities, but not the popularity. 

The leftists are a tough and insane group and anyone in their right mind would think twice about running.  Just my opinion.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2022, 02:24:12 am »

Piss on Trump.  The guy lost me at the do-over.  A real man would fight fo another day not a bullshit personal vendetta from 2 years ago. The guy is toast\