Author Topic: Democrat-Run Border Town Buses Illegal Migrants To NYC  (Read 198 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrat-Run Border Town Buses Illegal Migrants To NYC
« on: August 29, 2022, 07:38:47 pm »
Democrat-Run Border Town Buses Illegal Migrants To NYC

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
August 29, 2022
11:58 AM ET
 :

The Democrat-run city of El Paso, Texas, recently started busing illegal migrants to New York City amid a record border surge.

The city’s government, which is run by Democratic mayor Oscar Leeser, bused a group of 35 Venezuelan migrants to New York City to address the influx of illegal border crossings, El Paso Matters reported Friday. A second bus boarded 18 passengers on Friday, according to the outlet. (RELATED: Pentagon Rejects Bowser’s Second Plea For Help With Illegal Migrants)

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) authorities have encountered over 1,900,000 migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border since October.

“OEM has sponsored and provided transportation services for migrants out of El Paso, which is reimbursable through (the Federal Emergency Management Agency),” Deputy City Manager Mario D’Agostino said, according to El Paso Matters. “OEM has sponsored charter buses to include a recent transport to New York City, this was the preferred destination for those without any means to travel.”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/29/nyc-texas-abbott-immigration/
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 07:40:06 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Democrat-Run Border Town Buses Illegal Migrants To NYC
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 08:31:10 pm »
Dey ain't racists like da Reapublikans what done did dis.

The Dims,dey jist spread-in de joy causin it cain't be fare for dem to be habbin all de fun!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!