Author Topic: US illegal immigration  (Read 181 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US illegal immigration
« on: August 29, 2022, 07:22:33 pm »
US illegal immigration

US illegal immigration, or illegal immigration to America, is often called undocumented immigration by those who are trying to play down the seriousness of the crime. Those who support immigration reform amnesty for illegal immigrants are constantly trying to remove the word “illegal” from immigration even though the technical term used in American law is illegal aliens, not undocumented immigrants!

US illegal immigration is a top concern because America lets in more legal immigrants each year than any other nation on earth, yet the United States is also inundated with more illegal immigration than any other nation on earth as well.

Illegal immigration to the United States is very popular and pervasive for many reasons including the fact that most American border and Illegal Immigration Law go unenforced at the behest of political elites like George Soros, the National Council of La Raza (The Race), and the US Chamber of Commerce.

https://www.illegalimmigration.com/us-illegal-immigration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline EdinVA

Re: US illegal immigration
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 07:27:10 pm »
As more and more illegal aliens break into America, the US becomes more like the places the illegals are fleeing and less like the nice place everyone wants to live in.
:yowsa: