Author Topic: Climate Crusader Steven Spielberg’s Private Jet Burns $116K in Fuel in Just Two Months  (Read 186 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Crusader Steven Spielberg’s Private Jet Burns $116K in Fuel in Just Two Months

SIMON KENT23 Aug 2022938
3:49
Veteran director Steven Spielberg’s private jet has reportedly burned upwards of $116,000 in jet fuel since June. This is despite the confirmed member of the Hollywood elites delivering past warnings to the peasantry of a looming climate catastrophe.

The New York Post reports Spielberg’s plane, a $70 million Gulfstream G650, has chewed through the jet fuel over the course of 16 trips spanning nearly 17,000 miles since June 23, leaving a massive carbon footprint in the process.

Flight tracking data from ADS-B Exchange and compiled by the database Celebrity Jets has been cited as the source of the figures.

The Celebrity Jets Twitter account shares details of celebrity flights on private jets.  On July 19, 2022, Spielberg’s brief 56-minute flight from Massachusetts to New Jersey was highlighted.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/08/23/climate-scold-steven-spielbergs-private-jet-burns-116k-worth-of-fuel-in-just-two-months/
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 06:53:05 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I believe a good eco-ambassador such as he has all his fuel treated and all pollutants removed before it goes in the fuel tank. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson