Author Topic: Man gleefully chomps kebab in front of animal rights protester in NYC  (Read 761 times)

Offline Kamaji

Man gleefully chomps kebab in front of animal rights protester in NYC

By Ben Kesslen
August 28, 2022

https://twitter.com/ViralNewsNYC/status/1563628481271005186

This was quite the beef.

Animal rights activists were spotted in a now-viral video screaming in the face of a man gleefully eating a shish kebab in front of them as they protested in New York City.

The footage, posted by the account @ViralNewsNYC on Twitter, shows the man apparently provoking the activists by silently chomping down on meat at the protest in Manhattan on Saturday.

“You’re disgusting. Who do you think you are?” one of the protesters says to him. “You’re a coward, you’re just a f—ing coward.

“You’re a piece of s—t and you’re embarrassing. What am I going to do? Nothing, you’re going to die on your own,” she continued.

The interaction escalated when one woman started screaming in his face, according to the footage, which has racked up more than one million views on Twitter. It is not clear what type of meat the man was eating.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/28/man-eats-kebab-in-front-of-animal-rights-protester-in-nyc/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Man gleefully chomps kebab in front of animal rights protester in NYC
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 04:25:15 pm »
Good for him!

:mauslaff:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 04:36:36 pm »
I just love the way the guy continues to calmly enjoy his delicious meal while being screamed at by a lunatic.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 04:47:19 pm »
I enjoyed that.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 04:58:54 pm »
Only thing better would have been if he had brought about 20 of his friends too, doing the same.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 05:03:07 pm »
A few weeks ago, at my on-line poker game, some PETA whacko was spewing anti-meat shit in the chat section.  Unfazed I  started up asking about how to cook Eucalyptic fed Koala Bear.   Sauces,  cooking temps, etc.

Bitch went ape shit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 05:17:39 pm »
A few weeks ago, at my on-line poker game, some PETA whacko was spewing anti-meat shit in the chat section.  Unfazed I  started up asking about how to cook Eucalyptic fed Koala Bear.   Sauces,  cooking temps, etc.

Bitch went ape shit.

:thumbsup:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2022, 05:18:53 pm »
Only thing better would have been if he had brought about 20 of his friends too, doing the same.

A catch, clean, and cook would be fun.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2022, 05:21:41 pm »
A catch, clean, and cook would be fun.

Not sure what the fine would be for poaching a Central Park Squirrel, but letting them watch, skin, and cook the rat would be worth said fine.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2022, 05:28:07 pm »
Not sure what the fine would be for poaching a Central Park Squirrel, but letting them watch, skin, and cook the rat would be worth said fine.

:silly: :beer:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2022, 05:29:03 pm »

I think I'd pass on NYC squirrels; most likely still toxic.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2022, 10:50:17 pm »
I think I'd pass on NYC squirrels; most likely still toxic.

No but we could sing “poisoning the pigeons in the park”

@Kamaji
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2022, 11:02:49 pm »
No but we could sing “poisoning the pigeons in the park”

@Kamaji

:silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2022, 12:59:37 am »

Bitch went ape shit.
:mauslaff: 000hehehehe :laughingdog: :bigsilly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2022, 09:46:04 am »

Bitch went ape shit.

I’ve never heard of eating koala but I’ve seen a video of Gordon Ramsay cooking kangaroo. If I recall the meat looked like venison
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️