Author Topic: NH Gov. Sununu demands Biden apologize for ‘semi-fascism’ MAGA insult  (Read 323 times)

Offline Kamaji

NH Gov. Sununu demands Biden apologize for ‘semi-fascism’ MAGA insult

By Mark Moore
August 29, 2022

New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu demanded that President Biden apologize to Republicans after he compared former President Donald Trump’s MAGA movement to “semi-fascism.”

Sununu, a Republican, said Biden’s remarks to supporters last week at a Democratic rally in Maryland were “horribly insulting.”

“The fact that the president would go out and just insult half of America, because, effectively, half of America votes Republican, half of America ultimately votes Democrat,” Sununu said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“It swings a little bit one way or the other, but effectively call half of America semi-fascist, because he’s trying to stir up controversy, he’s trying to stir up this anti-Republican sentiment right before the election, it’s just — it’s horribly inappropriate,” he continued.

“It’s insulting. And people should be insulted by it. And he should apologize.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/29/nh-gov-sununu-demands-biden-apologize-for-fascism-remarks/

Offline Kamaji

Every - and I mean every - Republican should be demanding an apology from Bidet for that insult.

Why is it that there are only a few voices in the wilderness decrying this polarization by Bidet?

Offline Killer Clouds

Demanding an apology will do no good. Traitor Joe doesn't remember he said it and will deny saying it to begin with. Whoever is typing into the teleprompter and the speech writer are who are responsible. Don't get me wrong yes Traitor ia ultimately responsible and should apologize.

Offline LMAO

Part of dementia is having no filter.

A fair number of those MAGA folks voted for BHO and himself
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy