Author Topic: Attacker Sets Residences on Fire, Shoots People as They Flee Flames  (Read 444 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Attacker Sets Residences on Fire, Shoots People as They Flee Flames

AWR Hawkins 28 Aug 2022

An attacker in Houston, Texas, set fire to residences shortly after 1 a.m. Sunday morning, then shot and killed three people as they fled the flames.

The attack occurred “at a multiroom rental facility near 8020 Dunlap St,” CNN reported.

Houston police chief Troy Finner said Houston Fire Department arrived on scene before police officers, but had to take cover after hearing gunshots being fired.

An officer who arrived on scene found the attacker, a black male in his 40s, across the street and exchanged gunfire with him, killing the suspect.

https://twitter.com/houstonpolice/status/1563838033476358144

Finner praised the officer who took down the attacker, saying, “I’m very proud of him. Who knows, that suspect probably would have tried to shoot somebody else.”

Three innocents were killed in the attack and two others were injured.

The attacker “was a longtime tenant of the building and had recently been notified he was being evicted,” Forbes reported. He was armed with a shotgun.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/28/attacker-sets-residences-fire-shoots-people-they-flee-flames/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Attacker Sets Residences on Fire, Shoots People as They Flee Flames
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 08:16:48 am »
Sick are people cracking in this fine economy Mr. Biden's folks have put together for them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 03:26:50 pm »
Sick are people cracking in this fine economy Mr. Biden's folks have put together for them.
While I believe the vile person residing in the White House is responsible for untold misery and pushing Americans to the edge and over to cracking I don't believe that was the case with this individual. At least I won't until we find out more about why he was being evicted, like why did he target the other residents in the building, was it because they complained about his activities there rather than lack of paying rent? Lot's of people people face eviction every day and deal with the fear and hopelessness without committing arson and murder, while others are just evil.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 03:28:52 pm by GtHawk »

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 12:11:09 pm »
Evil people do exist and they don't need a "reason" to do evil.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.