Author Topic: Grandpa stops rape of 5-year-old girl, punches attacker  (Read 897 times)

Offline Kamaji

Grandpa stops rape of 5-year-old girl, punches attacker
« on: August 29, 2022, 04:12:57 pm »
Grandpa stops rape of 5-year-old girl, punches attacker: police

By Jon Brown, Fox News
August 28, 2022

The grandfather of a five-year-old girl punched his daughter’s fiancé after discovering him molesting the child, according to police in Middletown, Pennsylvania.

The grandfather walked past his granddaughter’s bedroom on Aug. 24 and saw her sitting on the lap of Aaron Cunagin, 22, which he thought “was weird,” though initially thinking nothing more of it, court documents said.

When he noticed the girl’s bedroom remained “too quiet,” he returned to investigate and discovered Cunagin in the corner of the room between the bed and the crib, exposing himself to the five-year-old girl, who also had her pants down, the documents further explained.

The grandfather then intervened, punching his daughter’s fiancé before yelling and calling the Middletown Borough Police Department, who arrived shortly afterward and arrested Cunagin.

The incident woke up a woman in the apartment, who said that Cunagin told her he had “blacked out” during the incident and was sorry, according to the affidavit.

He at first reportedly told police that his pants had fallen accidentally when he stood up, but later admitted that he pulled them down when he felt “numb” after the girl pulled hers down.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/28/grandpa-stops-rape-of-5-year-old-girl-punches-attacker-police/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Grandpa stops rape of 5-year-old girl, punches attacker
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 08:35:43 pm »
Is the marriage off...?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 04:15:52 pm »
Is the marriage off...?
Is his tallywhacker off? If not grandpa needs to finish the job. Blacked out my @ss!
Sorry officer, when I looked in and saw him with his pants down and my granddaughter with her pants down I blacked out, next thing I knew there he was on one side of the room and there was his tallywhacker on the other....
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 04:18:25 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 04:27:50 pm »
'Blacked out?'

Is that the pedo rapist version of 'the dog ate my homework?'
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 04:29:36 pm »
Punches?

More restraint than I'd have.  I'd probably be in jail with my response.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 04:41:17 pm »
'Blacked out?'

Is that the pedo rapist version of 'the dog ate my homework?'

Basically.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2022, 02:13:49 am »
Sic 'em,gramps!

If any jury in your area would convict you for killing that bastard,you need to move to somewhere sane.

I can't even begin to imagine what I would do if I were in your position. I start to think about it,and my mind fills with too many possibilities,none of which would be enjoyed by the baby rapist,and the quickest one taking days.

I AM part Tuscarora,and sometimes it shows.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 02:14:40 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2022, 11:58:51 am »
Sic 'em,gramps!

If any jury in your area would convict you for killing that bastard,you need to move to somewhere sane.

I can't even begin to imagine what I would do if I were in your position. I start to think about it,and my mind fills with too many possibilities,none of which would be enjoyed by the baby rapist,and the quickest one taking days.

I AM part Tuscarora,and sometimes it shows.
"Some people just need killin" is a viable defense in some parts of the south, and I think it applies here.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2022, 01:37:08 pm »
Punches?

More restraint than I'd have.  I'd probably be in jail with my response.

No sledge hammer handy I reckon.  :whistle: :shrug:

Of course, if you are basically starting at the toes and working toward the top, that's a bit of a row to hoe. And he is a duffer, after all...

Still... I'd like to think I'd give it a whirl.

Maybe an industrial wood chipper. that would not be so tiresome.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2022, 01:45:11 pm »
No sledge hammer handy I reckon.  :whistle: :shrug:

Of course, if you are basically starting at the toes and working toward the top, that's a bit of a row to hoe. And he is a duffer, after all...

Still... I'd like to think I'd give it a whirl.

Maybe an industrial wood chipper. that would not be so tiresome.

On the positive side, I live in an area around the TX/LA border known as the "Big Thicket".  Area is infamous for being a place people have been mysteriously been lost and never found for 200 years.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2022, 01:49:04 pm »
On the positive side, I live in an area around the TX/LA border known as the "Big Thicket".  Area is infamous for being a place people have been mysteriously been lost and never found for 200 years.   :cool:

You and I aren't all that far apart.   :whistle:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2022, 01:52:59 pm »

I understand that perfectly - What might happen in thousands upon thousands of square miles of taiga forest kinda works the same way.  :shrug:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2022, 04:38:52 pm »
We have something like that here in California, lots of abandoned mines happy77

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2022, 06:55:26 pm »
We have a dam across the Mississippi home to catfish on the upstream side, half the size of cars that will eat anything.

Things can get lost there.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2022, 08:22:53 pm »
I understand that perfectly - What might happen in thousands upon thousands of square miles of taiga forest kinda works the same way.  :shrug:
Similarly, there's lots of lonely prairie out this way, not to mention the Missouri breaks...

Heck, even a healthy fellow could get lost out there, even in good weather.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis