Author Topic: Against ‘The Biden Crime Family’  (Read 278 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Against ‘The Biden Crime Family’
« on: August 29, 2022, 03:17:30 pm »
Against ‘The Biden Crime Family’

What are the metapolitics of a new anti-Hunter Biden flick? Do they even help Republicans?

Curt Mills
Aug 29, 2022 12:01 AM

WEST HOLLYWOOD—I pen this column a mile from where Hunter Biden led the life of Riley.

Similarly, the 2010 Sofia Coppola picture Somewhere starring Stephen Dorff as a debauched and pointless movie star takes on a presidential flavor these days, though it premiered only when Hunter’s dad was vice president, not commander-in-chief. Starting with their shared temporary address, the notorious Chateau Marmont, the Dorff character could pass as a veritable Hunter doppelgänger.

Both men have weather-beaten buff brown hair; they are sad-dad Gen Xers alike; and each member of this duo has balanced center-stage lives with luxury trysts that could make a postmodernist tear up. Except the Dorff character, fiction, is muted by comparison to his real-life successor. Hunter smokes crack; Johnny Marco drinks Corona. Perhaps we should reach for another Hunter—Thompson, another onetime Chateau denizen—and that other 2022 figure, Thompson’s boon companion Johnny Depp.

All of this comes into view because of, first, the role Hunter’s father finds himself in. None of this matters but for that fact; the world is littered with mess-ups and sketchy artists. But second, the hottest film trailer of the summer just dropped: My Son Hunter.

The flick is apparently Breitbart-backed, and it is a victory for their camp in that everyone in more jovial political circles is talking about it. But I am not alone, apparently, in wondering aloud whether this film simply makes Hunter, and even the broader Biden enterprise, look too cool.

Freaky flashbacks abound.

more
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/against-the-biden-crime-family%ef%bf%bc/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34