Author Topic: US to step up operations against Iran regardless of nuke deal status, says senior military official  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US to step up operations against Iran regardless of nuke deal status, says senior military official

Washington will also seek to build an “information sharing system” among allies, according to Lt. Gen. Alexus G. Grynkewich, Combined Forces Air Component Commander in U.S. Central Command.

(August 29, 2022 / JNS) A senior U.S. military figure said on Sunday that the United States is stepping up operations against Iran in the Middle East, Israeli media reported on Monday.

Lt. Gen. Alexus G. Grynkewich, Combined Forces Air Component Commander in U.S. Central Command, which is responsible for the Middle East, said these operations will occur irrespective of the status of the Iran nuclear deal, according to Kan News.

Grynkewich also said that the U.S. is seeking to build an information-sharing bloc of allies in the Middle East, though he added that this would not be a Middle Eastern version of NATO, which is based on a collective defense clause and commits all members to come to the assistance of an attacked member.

https://www.jns.org/us-to-step-up-operations-against-iran-regardless-of-nuke-deal-status-says-senior-military-official/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson