Author Topic: MSNBC professor: Those who support busing illegal immigrants to NYC are 'racists,' like segregationi  (Read 562 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MSNBC professor: Those who support busing illegal immigrants to NYC are 'racists,' like segregationists
Joe Silverstein - Yesterday 11:04 PM
|

Christina Greer, an associate professor of political science at Fordham University, argued that people in Arizona and Texas who support sending illegal immigrants to New York City are "racists" comparable to segregationists on MSNBC's "The Cross Connection" Saturday.

MSNBC guest calls Texans and Arizonans who support busing illegal immigrants to NYC 'racists'

Guest host Jason Johnson asked Greer about the price of busing illegal immigrants to New York City, which he claimed to be in the millions for the taxpayers of Texas and Arizona.

"Right, Jason, I mean, the conservative estimate is about $80,000 per bus trip. But we know that racists don't mind paying this money," Greer said.

"We saw this with our parents and grandparents' generations when schools were forced to integrate, and they refused, so they would ship African Americans to other states to attend college, because they didn't want to integrate schools in say South Carolina, or Virginia, or Georgia," she said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/msnbc-professor-those-who-support-busing-illegal-immigrants-to-nyc-are-racists-like-segregationists/ar-AA11cPZw?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5ec6d4e00cc620f67f00bf08fae6b897
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Doesn't she know the people pushing for segregation today are blacks and liberals? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
First, horsemanure, second anyone like this twit that supports illegal invasion of our nation is traitor and should be dealt with as such.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Where should illegal immigrants be housed, fed, educated, receive health care; and which local, state, or county government should pay the costs not paid for by the Federal Government?

It's geographical discrimination to make a few border states, counties, and cities pay the cost for illegal immigration while Northern sanctuary cities are spared the true costs of their policies.

If Yankee cities support open borders and providing sanctuary, let them pay the full cost of the sanctaury they offer.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 07:25:19 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline andy58-in-nh

In all likelihood, the professor in question would be appalled if these illegal aliens suddenly showed up in her neighborhood.

Unless of course they were there to trim the hedges and cut the lawn, and agreeably ride a bus back to the ghetto.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 07:44:01 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

In all likelihood, the professor in question would be appalled if these illegal aliens suddenly showed up in her neighborhood.

Unless of course they were there to trim the hedges and cut the lawn, and agreeably ride a bus back to the ghetto.

…and do it at a bargain rate . Hey, liberals are cheap with their money… but generous with other people’s money.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
NIMBY

Some underlying principles do not change.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

…and do it at a bargain rate . Hey, liberals are cheap with their money… but generous with other people’s money.

Yes they are!

Offline aligncare

Yes they are!

Conversely, conservatives are generous with their money, prudent with public money. As it should be.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just looked at this post again and realized I didn't really pay enough attention to this morons quote.

Christina Greer, an associate professor of political science at Fordham University, argued that people in Arizona and Texas who support sending illegal immigrants to New York City are "racists" comparable to segregationists

Funny she slanders people Arizona and Texas, or anyone else that moves illegals (those who want to) democrat controlled states and cities as "comparable to segregationists" while she and other liberal lunatics like her are all for segregation in colleges and universities, as long as it's Whites who are segregated away from all the approved colors of people.