Author Topic: Amazon Silencing 'Angel Moms'  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Amazon Silencing 'Angel Moms'
« on: August 28, 2022, 03:33:14 pm »
Amazon Silencing 'Angel Moms'

The giant online retailer founded by billionaire Jeffrey Bezos, is now doing their level-best to bury the recently released, “No Safe Places: Death at the Hands of Illegal Aliens.” The book tells the stories of more than 50 Americans killed by those here illegally.

Though Amazon employees continue to say “there is no problem,” the site's listing for “No Safe Places,” continues to display the phrases: “No image available,” and “Out of Print—Limited Availability.”

The book which obviously tells the unflinching truth about the deadly consequences of open borders, is only one of the many casualties in Amazon's virtual book burning spree, and their endless quest to silence conservative voices.

Of course, the most glaring example of this came in January 2021, when Amazon pulled their servers and shut down the free speech social media platform, Parler.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/amazon-silencing-angel-moms
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson