Author Topic: Exclusive–Bombshell Emails Reveal Biden’s DHS Still Knowingly Releasing COVID-Positive Border Crosse  (Read 153 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive–Bombshell Emails Reveal Biden’s DHS Still Knowingly Releasing COVID-Positive Border Crossers into U.S.

by JOHN BINDER 27 Aug 2022

Internal emails at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), exclusively reviewed by Breitbart News, reveal that the agency is continuing to knowingly release COVID-positive border crossers and illegal aliens into the United States.

More than a year after Biden’s DHS was first accused of releasing COVID-positive border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior as part of its expansive catch and release operation, the agency is still knowingly carrying out such releases.

The internal emails among Border Patrol (BP) officials reveal recent instances where border crossers and illegal aliens were tested for the Chinese coronavirus and, after having tested positive, were released into the state of Arizona.

On July 26, five female border crossers — at least some of which were COVID-positive — were transported on a bus from DHS custody to the Monte Vista Church, an email shows:

https://www.alipac.us/f12/exclusive%96bombshell-emails-reveal-biden%92s-dhs-still-knowingly-releasing-covid-positiv-398977/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson