Author Topic: Video shows Ohio girl, 6, escaping from kidnapping suspect as she took out trash  (Read 336 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 27, 2022 1:40pm EDT
Video shows Ohio girl, 6, escaping from kidnapping suspect as she took out trash
Six-year-old girl screamed and pulled away from Ohio suspect

By Fox News Staff | Fox News

Ohio girl, 6, escapes from kidnapping suspect

Ring doorbell video from Hamilton, Ohio showed a 6-year-old-girl getting away from a kidnapping suspect, Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2022.

A video released this week showed the chilling moment a 6-year-old girl escaped from a kidnapping suspect in Ohio as he attempted to snatch her in front of her home.

Security footage taken from the front on the Nash family home Wednesday in Hamilton, Ohio, showed the moment when the six-year-old was taking out the trash as a man approached her and grabbed her by the arm.

Footage showed suspect Deric McPherson, 33, first grabbing the girl before he then tried to drag her away.

The girl pulled back and let out a piercing scream.

She was able to wriggle away from McPherson, and she immediately ran inside her home and told her parents.

"This guy walked by and he touched me and pulled me," the girl told ABC's "Good Morning America" this week. "He just let go of me because I screamed."

The girl’s father Ricky Nash said he then jumped into his car and followed McPherson while he contacted the police.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-shows-ohio-girl-6-escaping-kidnapping-suspect-she-took-out-trash

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Good she escaped.