Author Topic: What is really behind the climate agenda?  (Read 376 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What is really behind the climate agenda?
« on: August 27, 2022, 04:20:20 pm »

What is really behind the climate agenda?
By Bonner Cohen, Ph. D., Dr. Jay Lehr |August 27th, 2022|General Information

Noah Harari, a futurist advisor to the World Economic Forum (WEF), told the forum that they must become the majority and leave the rest behind. He was saying we don’t need regular folks. We don’t need carpenters, plumbers, hairdressers, mechanics automobile workers, farmers and ranchers. They are all lesser lights. What we want to accomplish on this planet is all for us, Harari was saying.

For the WEF and other related organizations making this statement was actually acknowledging the globalist elites desire to activate Eugenics. It was introduced in the latter part of the 19th century and early part of the 20th century in Russia where all science that did not fit their desired narrative was rejected. In the end it set back Russia for decades. It is happening here in the US and will likely have the same result setting our nation back decades if we don’t stop it. Deciding that man’s’ emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) are bad with no science to support is an example of Eugenics, which disregards all science it does not agree with.

It was based on the idea that there are lesser lights among us, some people with birth defects and other people who frankly are just not up to snuff and need to be removed from society or at least measures should be taken to ensure that they never enter society.

https://www.cfact.org/2022/08/27/what-is-really-behind-the-climate-agenda/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=what-is-really-behind-the-climate-agenda
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: What is really behind the climate agenda?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 09:38:36 pm »
"What is really behind the climate agenda?"

communism.
Control.
Over... YOU.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 09:42:06 pm »
"What is really behind the climate agenda?"

communism.
Control.
Over... YOU.

Either that or a more intelligent bi-pedal species has shown what happens if population grows unabated and we continue burning fossil fuels.   /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2022, 02:06:31 pm »
Either that or a more intelligent bi-pedal species has shown what happens if population grows unabated and we continue burning fossil fuels.   /s

If they were more intelligent, they wouldn't be here!! **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson