Author Topic: Oklahoma 10-year-old boy saves mother who had seizure while swimming in pool: 'True Hero'  (Read 273 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published August 26, 2022 9:28pm EDT

Oklahoma 10-year-old boy saves mother who had seizure while swimming in pool: 'True Hero'

Oklahoma police say that without Gavin's actions, his mother likely would have drowned in the family pool.

By Adam Sabes | Fox News

An Oklahoma 10-year-old boy saved his mother when she had a seizure while swimming in a pool on Aug. 5.

Security video captures the moment when Gavin Keeney leaped into action and jumped into the pool to bring his mother to safety when she was having the medical episode.

Gavin pulled his mother, Lori Keeney, to the stairs of the above-ground pool and then her father came to assist in getting her out of the pool.

Lori said that it was one of her "worst nightmares."

"Gavin had just got out of the pool and was on the porch and that's when he heard me," Lori wrote in a Facebook post. "He jumped in...the dog even tried to get in..he gets me over to the ladder and then my Dad runs in."

Because the incident was caught on security camera, Lori said that the video was "very hard" to watch, but she got to see Gavin save her life.

Lori told Fox News Digital that this isn't the first time Gavin has helped her in severe medical situations.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-year-old-boy-saves-mother-seizure-swimming-pool-true-hero
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34