Author Topic: The Raid on Mar-A-Lago: A Desperate Act by the Deep State  (Read 310 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Raid on Mar-A-Lago: A Desperate Act by the Deep State
« on: August 27, 2022, 03:13:55 pm »
August 27, 2022
The Raid on Mar-A-Lago: A Desperate Act by the Deep State
By Ron Wright

The raid on Mar-A-Lago was a pretextual search using the National Archive rules and mischaracterize classified document laws to justify an unlawful search warrant.

This raid is only a part of an ongoing criminal conspiracy (RICO) or silent coup by the Deep State to take down Trump, first before his election in 2016, to prevent his reelection in 2020, and now to torpedo his possible re-election in 2024.  Trump is a direct threat to the coup's survival.  The Deep State is protected by the DOJ and FBI that have gone full Stasi.

I have written and served hundreds of search warrants in my career as a police detective.  I investigated complex criminal conspiracies -- crimes of many types, including thefts and frauds, financial crimes, and political conflicts of interest.

I am biased in favor of law enforcement.  Nevertheless, the DOJ and the FBI have been politically weaponized.  We have no equal justice for all. We now have a two-tier justice system.

The American colonists were fed up with general search warrants issued by the King that led to the adoption of the 4th Amendment of the US Constitution.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/08/the_raid_on_maralago_a_desperate_act_by_the_deep_state.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: The Raid on Mar-A-Lago: A Desperate Act by the Deep State
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 03:45:07 pm »
Mark the Mar-a-Lago raid on your calendars (in addition to Trump’s 2016 election and his stolen reelection).  The date(s) in history that the executive and judicial branches crossed the Rubicon.  They will come to rue the days of weaponized “justice” when it turns around and bites them.