Author Topic: ‘I took control. I shouldn’t do that’: Biden apologizes to his handlers, then they kick out the pres  (Read 849 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I took control. I shouldn’t do that’: Biden apologizes to his handlers, then they kick out the press
August 27, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Following weeks inside the safe space of a semi-secure environment, President Joe Biden is back in the public eye and back to making the sort of unforced errors that must drive his handlers to fits of frustration, once again providing fodder for those inclined to speculate that someone else is pulling his strings.

On Friday, the angry Joe Biden of Thursday’s demagogic campaign rally gave way to the confused, 79-year-old who often wanders off into the mental fog, this time seeming to apologize to his staff for taking too many questions at a White House event.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/08/27/i-took-control-i-shouldnt-do-that-biden-apologizes-to-his-handlers-then-they-kick-out-the-press-1277921/
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 03:13:00 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

More from Brain Fog Joe: "This has got to be a first in history, a first lady physically moving the president backwards while he's speaking to the press.

https://twitter.com/h0memadetweets/status/1563651918148210689
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lando Lincoln

More from Brain Fog Joe: "This has got to be a first in history, a first lady physically moving the president backwards while he's speaking to the press.

https://twitter.com/h0memadetweets/status/1563651918148210689

I love the comment that essentially said, “move the plant closer to the light”.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

I love her body language as she walks away, shoulders slumped.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who has the nuclear football?
Who is Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces?
Neither one of these is Joe Biden.
We all knew from the moment of the 3a.m. steal, that Biden would be a cookie-cutter "controlled" political puppet. But NOBODY - nobody could have ever imagined that it would be this abysmal. These people are racing to wreck the entire country. They are in a race to destroy as much as possible as quickly as possible, and they are doing it.

I guess the goal is to mess up EVERYTHING to the point where it can never be fixed. Regardless of Republicans regaining control, or the Democrat screaming nightmare of Trump being re-elected, they want to wreck the nation to the point that it is not recoverable while they can, regardless of who is running it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online American Girl

2 observations: when she turns her back her face has a look of disgust.
Imagine Jackie Kennedy coming out and straightening Jack that way….or Mamie manually fixing Ike’s stance.
https://conservativeus.com/video-this-has-got-to-be-a-first-in-history-a-first-lady-physically-moving-the-president-backwards-while-hes-speaking-to-the-press

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Lets remember, anything Joe Biden does or will do is better than anything President Trump did or will do.  Endless numbers of Biden stooges banged that drum last Presidential elections, and endless suckkas bought it lock stock and barrel!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 05:38:12 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ted Cruz
@tedcruz

At least it’s not the Easter Bunny….

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
 · 18h

Joe Biden is now being physically manhandled by Jill.

This man is not in charge.

5:36 PM · Aug 28, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Offline Lando Lincoln

As someone else said, you have to move the plant into the sun sometimes.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

As someone else said, you have to move the plant into the sun sometimes.

To laugh or cry ...    *hmmmm*

Ted Cruz
@tedcruz

At least it’s not the Easter Bunny….

5:36 PM · Aug 28, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

"FLASHBACK to April:"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1564006830518452228

Offline Mod2

Merged threads

Two different topics @Mod2  ---- they should not be merged

@Cyber Liberty

« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 02:04:52 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Mod2

The video of Jill moving Joe already had been posted on this thread. We don't need multiple threads featuring the same story.

The video of Jill moving Joe already had been posted on this thread. We don't need multiple threads featuring the same story.

That was a thread hijack @Mod2

The title of this thread erases the report on Jill Biden's actions  --- so the story is now lost.

@Cyber Liberty

« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 02:20:54 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
2 observations: when she turns her back her face has a look of disgust.
Imagine Jackie Kennedy coming out and straightening Jack that way….or Mamie manually fixing Ike’s stance.
https://conservativeus.com/video-this-has-got-to-be-a-first-in-history-a-first-lady-physically-moving-the-president-backwards-while-hes-speaking-to-the-press
I don't think dr Jill was straightening Brandon's stance, I think she was pulling his butt back to have that BS six foot zone between him and the media. Have to maintain the lie, especially after both their multi vaxxed multi boostered Butts still got the Covid.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't think dr Jill was straightening Brandon's stance, I think she was pulling his butt back to have that BS six foot zone between him and the media. Have to maintain the lie, especially after both their multi vaxxed multi boostered Butts still got the Covid.
That was my impression too.
After all Jill is a dr.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

That is my opinion as well. But for whatever reason, for optics it looked bad. Like Joe was a little kid.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

That is my opinion as well. But for whatever reason, for optics it looked bad. Like Joe was a little kid.
Oh I agree, but then at this point of dementia Brandon is like a child, a child who easily exhibits the emotions of a petulant angry two year old.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
A dementia child who handles the very fate of the most powerful nation in the world, and governs to its detriment and its people.  Strangely unfit to govern, yet governs like a megalomaniac giving the wicked of this world everything they want, and yet assured he is fit to rule, unlike his predecessor who was moving America back to its days of power and glory, a confessor of God, not the cult kind Biden bows to.  Malcontents hated prosperity and safe security, they gave Biden the election, now they often hide like vermin under rocks.
Dolts wonder why when the wicked rule, things get worse fast.  Can one educate a fool to not be a fool?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 05:58:25 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions