Author Topic: What does Biden plan to do with migrants not granted asylum?  (Read 230 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What does Biden plan to do with migrants not granted asylum?
« on: August 27, 2022, 09:53:55 am »
What does Biden plan to do with migrants not granted asylum?
Opinion by Washington Examiner - Wednesday

Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) again begged President Joe Biden for help handling the “humanitarian crisis” caused by his border policies last month. And on Monday, Biden again declined to help her.

Just 7,000 migrants have been bused from Arizona and Texas to the nation's capital. That's just a drop in the bucket of more than 1.4 million migrants whom Biden has caught illegally crossing the southern border and then released into the United States without any concern for the communities they have flooded, especially in the Rio Grande Valley.

The migrants flooding the southern border need food, shelter, medical care, and, in many cases, education. As the Washington Examiner reported over the weekend, 257,110 unaccompanied migrant children have been caught and released by the Biden administration, a number that dwarfs those caught and released under former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

“Here's the problem that this administration is not even realizing — they're creating the next generation of DACA,” former Border Patrol agent Rudy Karisch said. “We have not even figured out what we're going to do with the previous generation, and they're creating the next generation.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/what-does-biden-plan-to-do-with-migrants-not-granted-asylum/ar-AA111De9?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0957777f55e4db1f8cce3fb22b8b558d
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: What does Biden plan to do with migrants not granted asylum?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 09:57:19 am »
If Trump were POTUS, he would be accused by the media of being racist or sexist. :taz:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson