Author Topic: MSNBC’s Weissman: Trump ‘Is Going to Be Prosecuted’  (Read 667 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Weissman: Trump ‘Is Going to Be Prosecuted’
« on: August 27, 2022, 01:27:07 am »
MSNBC’s Weissman: Trump ‘Is Going to Be Prosecuted’

Pam Key 26 Aug 2022

MSNBC legal analyst Andrew Weissman said Friday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that he believed the Department of Justice will prosecute former President Donald Trump.

Weissman said, “I do think that one way to look at the obstruction might be simpler, which is simply the statements that were made by the Trump team to the National Archives saying that they returned everything and they’re repeating that statement through counsel to the Department of Justice when we know for a fact that that was the very least inaccurate. And there’s reporting that it was intentionally so – that the president deliberately withheld things.”

He added, “I have to say when I read this today, my big overarching takeaway is – and I know this is just a prediction and speculation – but I say it’s an educated one, is that the former president is going to be prosecuted.”

Host Nicolle Wallace said, “Wow.”

Weissman said, “I don’t see how you can not given this information and not just that it’s so clear that there is an active, thorough investigation and just how much was done here. When you compare it to precedent, when you compare it to General Petraeus which happened while I was at the bureau, and what we are seeing is so much worse both in terms of the volume and the length of time. Then the sort of repeated obstruction and false statements that were made. I don’t see, if you’re somebody like Merrick Garland, who is a former judge who thinks about precedent, about treating like defendants equally, I don’t see how you avoid that conclusion in this case.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/26/andrew-weissman-former-president-trump-is-going-to-be-prosecuted/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: MSNBC’s Weissman: Trump ‘Is Going to Be Prosecuted’
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 11:29:06 am »
Andy spelled persecuted wrong.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 12:33:35 pm »
███ Poso ███
@JackPosobiec

OMG

Axios
@axios
 · Aug 26

Trump and close allies have argued that the multiple investigations he's facing, and in particular the search of his Mar-a-Lago property, are something out of a "banana republic."​ But former leaders have been jailed or charged all over the world​.​

11:50 PM · Aug 26, 2022  Twitter Web App

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 02:00:37 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 02:25:13 pm »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 03:40:24 pm »
Andy spelled persecuted wrong.
Also he got the tense wrong, not going to be .

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 03:45:53 pm »
Given that the Dims are in charge of the alleged Justice Department and the left fears no one on the level they fear Trump,I have no doubt at all this will happen.

It will build gradually and will reach a crescendo at roughly the same time as the election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2022, 03:51:38 pm »
Given that the Dims are in charge of the alleged Justice Department and the left fears no one on the level they fear Trump,I have no doubt at all this will happen.

It will build gradually and will reach a crescendo at roughly the same time as the election.

Well if there is such a thing as karma, Trump will run anyway and win while waiting for trial. Now that would be delicious.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2022, 07:54:38 pm »
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC

Kind of revealing how many are claiming the Trump raid was justified when the DOJ itself won’t reveal the justification.

4:19 PM · Aug 26, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2022, 08:32:17 pm »
Weissman: Trump ‘Is Going to Be Prosecuted’

Let them try.

I speak only for myself.
If Mr. Trump's name again appears on a ballot in front of me, I'm going to put my mark there.

I DON'T CARE what the outcome of his "prosecution" ends up being.

There's nothing in the Constitution that will disqualify him from running for office again because of that.

And I DON'T CARE whether there is or not, so I'll repeat for all of you:
If Mr. Trump's name again appears on a ballot in front of me, I'm going to put my mark there.

Have I made my sentiments clear enough?

Final thought:
Remember Alcee Hastings...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2022, 08:56:40 pm »
Weissman: Trump ‘Is Going to Be Prosecuted’

Let them try.

I speak only for myself.

I DON'T CARE what the outcome of his "prosecution" ends up being.

There's nothing in the Constitution that will disqualify him from running for office again because of that.

And I DON'T CARE whether there is or not, so I'll repeat for all of you:

Have I made my sentiments clear enough?

Final thought:
Remember Alcee Hastings...

@Fishrrman

I couldn't agree more.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2022, 09:11:33 pm »
if you’re somebody like Merrick Garland, who is a former judge who thinks about precedent, about treating like defendants equally,

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-