Author Topic: OPERATIONS COMBAT MEDIC COURSE PROVIDES REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCE  (Read 153 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
OPERATIONS COMBAT MEDIC COURSE PROVIDES REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCE
« on: August 26, 2022, 12:40:51 pm »
OPERATIONS COMBAT MEDIC COURSE PROVIDES REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCE
Coffee or Die | August 18, 2022

This article by Matt White was originally published by Coffee or Die.
The car was white with no lights on, and something looked off.

Maybe it was parked too far from the curb. Perhaps it was the alley where it was parked, a run of cracked asphalt that ended in a rubble of broken concrete and weeds, deep inside a Camden, New Jersey, neighborhood.

As the ambulance slowed next to the sedan, two civilian paramedics and a US Army medic inside peered at it. The 911 call had come a little after 10 p.m., but the street was deserted.

They jumped out of the ambulance and saw a man behind the wheel, dead or passed out. Did he come here to shoot up in a quiet place? Or was he driven there by someone who didn’t want him found too quickly?

Special Forces medic trainee in SOCM

Daniel, a Special Forces medic trainee, works a patient that he and his ambulance team found passed out in a car on a dark street. Daniel sat in the car’s backseat to reach forward to the man, squeezing a football-shaped bag to breathe for the man. (Photo by Matt White/Coffee or Die)

They opened the car’s doors. He still didn’t move. They laid his seat back. Motionless.

https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/how-the-special-operations-combat-medic-course-provides-real-world-experience/
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 12:41:58 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson