Author Topic: Biden Gifting Ukraine (Another) $3 Billion as Americans Grapple with Food Shortages, Inflation, and  (Read 918 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Gifting Ukraine (Another) $3 Billion as Americans Grapple with Food Shortages, Inflation, and a Porous Southern Border

Simon Kent 24 Aug 2022

The Biden administration is expected on Wednesday to announce an additional $3 billion in direct military aid for Ukraine.

The gift comes even as Americans continue to suffer from the domestic challenges of food shortages, inflation, gas prices, and a porous southern border flooding the country with almost five million illegal immigrants.

The cash splash funded by U.S. taxpayers comes on Ukraine Independence Day and represents the biggest one-time package to date in the six-month-old war, far exceeding the $1 billion delivery earlier this month.

The Associated Press reports contracts for as many as three types of drones and other weapons, ammunition and equipment will benefit from the funding, even though it may be a year at least until they see the battlefield.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/24/biden-gifting-ukraine-another-3-billion-as-americans-grapple-with-food-shortages-inflation-and-a-porous-southern-border/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's worth it to stick it to Putin.

That $3 billion is nothing compared to the trillions we dumped into Iraq and Afghanistan.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

So far, he hasn't seemed intimidated.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

That $3 billion is nothing compared to the trillions we dumped into Iraq and Afghanistan.
So now flushing money down the toilet is a good thing, who knew?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Gives the US military an opportunity to field test weapons systems under real combat conditions.

Current wars are practice for the next wars.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Of course, by the time the US is next involved in a war, we'll have few troops and few weapons left.

Offline Hoodat

The money quote:

The Associated Press reports contracts for as many as three types of drones and other weapons, ammunition and equipment will benefit from the funding, even though it may be a year at least until they see the battlefield.

In other words, they aren't giving Ukraine any weapons.  They are simply ordering new contracts to lobbyists for weapons manufacturing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Where have all the dollars gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone to Ukraine, every one
When will they ever learn?

Where have all the weapons gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Sent to Ukraine, every one

Where has all the ammo gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Shipped to Ukraine, every one

Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone to Ukraine, every one

(apologies to Pete Seeger)

Online mountaineer

Ukrainian Parliament Votes to Give Themselves a Raise thanks to US Taxpayers – As Country Bans Free Speech and Targets ‘Information Terrorists’
By Jim Hoft
Published August 24, 2022 at 10:31am

The Ukrainian parliament just voted to give themselves a raise.

The unanimous vote passed on July 22 just four days after it was submitted. ...

detv.us reported:      In July, members of the Ukrainian parliament decided to increase their salaries by 70 percent. It is unclear whether these additional government expenditures will be covered by international financial aid for the military.   ... Gateway Pundit

Offline Hoodat

Ukrainian Parliament Votes to Give Themselves a Raise thanks to US Taxpayers

Reason #412 why we should not be giving them cash.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Ukrainian Parliament Votes to Give Themselves a Raise thanks to US Taxpayers – As Country Bans Free Speech and Targets ‘Information Terrorists’
By Jim Hoft
Published August 24, 2022 at 10:31am

The Ukrainian parliament just voted to give themselves a raise.

The unanimous vote passed on July 22 just four days after it was submitted. ...

detv.us reported:      In July, members of the Ukrainian parliament decided to increase their salaries by 70 percent. It is unclear whether these additional government expenditures will be covered by international financial aid for the military.   ... Gateway Pundit

That is a very good way to squander their good-will.

Offline Kamaji

Reason #412 why we should not be giving them cash.

Agreed.

Online libertybele

Long time passing

(apologies to Pete Seeger)

Ukraine is NOT our friend and Joe & Company are siphoning off millions.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 10:35:45 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Biden GRifting

fixed it...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Right_in_Virginia

@DefiantMassRINO

U.S. Ports Receive 3,600 Russian Import Shipments Despite Biden’s Tough Talk
Breitbart London 25 Aug 2022

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,478779.0.html

Offline DefiantMassRINO

As Winter approaches, Western Europe's resolve will wane because they'll need Russian natural gas to heat their homes.

Offline cato potatoe

And so here we are, seven months later.  The fight to the last Ukrainian continues unabated.  Russians advance, and they welcome a new alliance with emerging powers.
 America is humiliated and scammed out of a figure larger than the GDP of 100 countries.  Military-industrial complex gets rich, while oligarchs skim off the top.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.