Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Illegal Aliens Take Taxpayer-Paid Vacations to San Diego Courtesy of DHS  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Illegal Aliens Take Taxpayer-Paid Vacations to San Diego Courtesy of DHS

By Joe Hoft
Published August 24, 2022 at 2:30pm

Illegal Aliens take taxpayer-paid vacations to San Diego courtesy of DHS.

Guest Post by Bob Bishop

George Rodriguez, a Conservative Spanish Talk Show Host, and I conducted numerous interviews of illegal migrants, including hours of videotaping, providing the public insight into international human trafficking.  Of dozens of interviews, we have yet to identify any migrants that qualify for asylum.  The vast majority did not have sponsors and, thus, are homeless.  They are all economic immigrants.

Unvetted illegal migrants are in our country using an unsecured bond with some future date for their asylum hearing.  San Antonio Mayor Nirenberg’s rhetoric says they are here legally.  The expulsion of illegal aliens would be like putting toothpaste back into the tube.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/illegal-aliens-take-taxpayer-paid-vacations-san-diego-courtesy-dhs/
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 04:48:10 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson