Author Topic: Sharpton: ‘There Will Be a Demise’ of Trump – ‘Nothing that Wicked Can Last Forever’  (Read 544 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sharpton: ‘There Will Be a Demise’ of Trump – ‘Nothing that Wicked Can Last Forever’

Pam Key 25 Aug 2022

MSNBC host Al Sharpton said Thursday on “Morning Joe” that he believed there will be a “demise” of former President Donald Trump because “nothing that wicked can last forever.”

Sharpton said, “I think one of the reasons that we have this endless conversation about Trump is, from my view, Trump is a symptom of a lot of suppressed feelings that had never been brought to the forefront, that people now are seeing him bring out how they feel, as ugly and as archaic as they are.”

He continued, “I think we’re seeing them expressed because he’s hit something that people really have felt. Now, I don’t think he feels a lot of it himself. I think he’s playing on that because he is the ultimate con man.”

Sharpton added, “I think that is why he is having this lasting effect, is that a lot of people are saying, ‘Yeah, that’s how I really wanted to say it. Yeah, he represents me.’  The fact that a guy that has no lifestyle similar to them at all is the one that brought this out is the irony of it, which is why I think he’s the perfect symbol to deal with these ugly feelings once and for all. Because the demise of Trump, and there will be a demise, you got it from me here. Whether it is long-term or short-term, there will be a demise. Nothing that wicked can last forever, in my opinion.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/25/sharpton-there-will-be-a-demise-of-trump-nothing-that-wicked-can-last-forever/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Then how does explain his longevity as a conman and master racebaiter?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Must one be a sociopath to be this completely unselfaware?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline yodaspock

O look "Pure Evil" Racial Extortionist Al Sharpton calls Trump Wicked.

Offline aligncare

O look "Pure Evil" Racial Extortionist Al Sharpton calls Trump Wicked.

Satan must be scratching his head. Oh, wait, hell wouldn’t take Sharpton: over-qualified.

Online rustynail

Get that guy a mirror.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
rusty:
"Get that guy a mirror."

His image probably doesn't show up in one...

Offline Kamaji

Satan must be scratching his head. Oh, wait, hell wouldn’t take Sharpton: over-qualified.

:silly: