Author Topic: Kurt Schlichter: Stop the Dr. Oz Hate and Get With the Program  (Read 143 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stop the Dr. Oz Hate and Get With the Program
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Aug 25, 2022 12:01 AM

I did not support Dr. Oz in the Pennsylvania Senate primary, but I am sure supporting him now against Heart Attack Shrek, the communist mutant who spent the first half-century of his life sponging off his parents and now wants to spend the second half sponging off the feds with a DC sinecure. John Fetterman makes Bernie Sanders look like Milton Friedman, yet there are still Republicans who are not all in on Oz.

Get all in on him, people.

Again, he was not my primary choice – to the extent a Californian (even one with roots in Pennsyltucky) should have any say in who the fine GOP folk of the Keystone State chose as their Senate nominee. But he was the Republican voter’s choice. Primaries mean something. That’s when the voters get to tell the parties’ power structures that we are going with this guy or gal or, in the case of Democrats, this non-binary being who identifies as a walrus.

If we believe in elections – and we have been pretty outspoken about the obnoxious election shenanigans we faced in 2020 – then we should act like it. Dr. Oz won. I was not pulling for him then. A lot of folks wanted someone else. But you know who didn’t? A plurality of the Pennsylvania GOP. So, where do we stand on elections? Are we for them or are we only for them when they go our way? Because if it is the latter, maybe such people would be more comfortable in the Democrat Party because that is their MO.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2022/08/25/stop-the-dr-oz-hate-and-get-with-the-program-n2612155
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34