Author Topic: ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON’S WEAKEST START IN 30 YEARS; + ODD MAGNETISM BENEATH THE SUN  (Read 173 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON’S WEAKEST START IN 30 YEARS; + ODD MAGNETISM BENEATH THE SUN

AUGUST 25, 2022 CAP ALLON

ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON’S WEAKEST START IN 30 YEARS

Back in May, NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center predicted an “above-average hurricane activity year”. The agency’s outlook for the 2022 Atlantic hurricane season, which extends from June 1 to Nov 30, saw a 65% chance of an above-normal season, a 25% chance of a near-normal season, and a 10% chance of a below-normal season.

NOAA’s 2022 Hurricane Outlook

For the 2022 Atlantic Hurricane season, NOAA expected as many as 21 named storms (winds of 39 mph or higher), of which 10 could become hurricanes (winds of 74 mph or higher), including as many as 6 major hurricanes (category 3, 4 or 5; with winds of 111 mph or higher). NOAA provided these ranges with a 70% confidence.

Such mainstream predictions, however, are always predicated on a failing global warming hypotheses, a narrative that calls for linearly rising global temperatures, less snowfall, and increased storms.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=9.0
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson