Author Topic: T-Mobile and SpaceX get set to announce ‘something special’ for Starlink connectivity  (Read 619 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Geek Wire by Alan Boyle on August 24, 2022

The CEOs of SpaceX and T-Mobile will join forces on Thursday to reveal how their companies will work together to increase wireless connectivity.

Details about the announcement, set to be live-streamed at 7 p.m. CT (5 p.m. PT) from SpaceX’s Starbase facility in South Texas, haven’t been made public. But the plan seems likely to involve using SpaceX’s Starlink satellite constellation and T-Mobile’s cellular network to boost subscribers’ access and both companies’ fortunes.

“This is something special,” SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said in a tweet.

More: https://www.geekwire.com/2022/t-mobile-and-spacex-get-set-to-announce-something-special-for-starlink-connectivity/

SpaceX + T-Mobile Update

Scheduled for Aug 25, 2022

SpaceX

At 7:00 p.m. CT on Thursday, August 25 at Starbase, SpaceX Chief Engineer Elon and T-Mobile CEO and President Mike Sievert will provide a public update announcing how T-Mobile and SpaceX will work together to increase connectivity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzli-Ww26Qs

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Will they call the venture, "T-Rex?"

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

I just switched my cell service to a company that piggybacks on T-Mobile.  Hope this helps my service.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-