Author Topic: Ron Klain and Susan Rice Take the Lead as Joe Biden Disappears on Vacation  (Read 1275 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ron Klain and Susan Rice Take the Lead as Joe Biden Disappears on Vacation

Charlie Spiering 20 Aug 2022

President Joe Biden’s staff continue trumpeting the president’s legislative victories but have allowed the president to disappear into his August vacation.

Earlier this week, Biden appeared at the White House briefly to sign his massive green energy and health care bill but has not taken questions from reporters at the White House or appeared for any interviews to promote his agenda.

He has spent most of August out of sight, as he spent a week at Kiawah Island before returning to Delaware for another week off. This week, the president only emerged from his home in Delaware to golf once with his brother James on Friday and once with his deceased son Beau Biden’s father-in-law Ron Olivere.

While the president is away, Biden’s staff are taking the lead on communications, as they appear to have no interest in putting the president in front of a camera.

White House chief of staff Ron Klain briefed Politico’s Playbook on Friday with their August messaging effort, which is underway without the president.

“I definitely get more done when he’s not here,” Klain bragged. “No question about it.”

He defended hiding Biden from the public, as the president has racked up a record 150 days away from the White House in his home state of Delaware.

“I don’t think it’s true he’s out there less than his predecessors,” Klain said. “I just think Donald Trump created an expectation of a president creating a shitstorm every single day.”

As president, Trump routinely took questions from reporters even while on his summer vacation.

Klain appeared on CNN and on MSNBC boasting of Biden’s recently passed multi-billion dollar spending bills and giving the president credit as the price of gasoline dropped below the record highs from earlier in the summer.

Klain struggled to explain why Biden’s approval numbers remained in the 30s, despite his action on these bills.

“I think it’s going to take a while, for people to appreciate that, react to that,” he said during an interview with MSNBC’s Morning Joe. “I think we are going to see the people respond to the leadership of President Biden.”

Susan Rice, Biden’s director of the Domestic Policy Council, also emerged with a messaging strategy about the rise of anger in the country from Trump supporters after the FBI raided former President Donald Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago.

Rice announced details of Biden’s “unity summit” planned in September at the White House.

“Hate must have no safe harbor in America,” she wrote on the White House website noting the summit would “counter the corrosive effects of hate-fueled violence on our democracy and public safety.”

Described as Biden’s behind-the-scenes “power broker,” in the White House, Rice is a rumored successor to White House chief of staff Ron Klain should he leave his position.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/20/ron-klain-susan-rice-take-lead-joe-biden-disappears-vacation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Biden and Kommiela both on vacay at the same time, but who cares when Klain and Rice are calling the shots?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden and Kommiela both on vacay at the same time, but who cares when Klain and Rice are calling the shots?

I think they have been calling the shots all along...with O'Bama's input.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Most of August out of sight? Really? Traitor Joe has spent most of his presidency out of sight. Just because he's in the basement somewhere in the Whitehouse doesn't mean he's "working". Klain admits he's the one doing Traitor Joe's job. Undoubtedly Klain has comrades helping him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

While the president is away, Biden’s staff are taking the lead on communications, as they appear to have no interest in putting the president in front of a camera.

What does it say when even Breitbart News won't just tell the truth?

Klain and Rice are followng Jarrett's orders to pull Biden and Harris off the stage ----  until the narrative can be changed and the Biden/Harris screw-ups can be forgotten so poll numbes are higher come the Fall.

This isn't political rocket science ---- especially since this is how they ran the campaign for president.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think they have been calling the shots all along...with O'Bama's input.

Both Obammy and Jarett are pulling the strings.  It looks more and more like these two may take Joe and Chuckle's place, but how are they going to do away with Chuckles?  God help us if she becomes the Prez when Joe steps down; she'll be even worse; from demented to demented word salad.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I always thought the President and VP never took vacations at the same time as a safety and continuity thing, obviously it's no problem with Tweedledumb and dumber because they have no actual part in the decision making.

Offline mountaineer

I always thought the President and VP never took vacations at the same time as a safety and continuity thing, obviously it's no problem with Tweedledumb and dumber because they have no actual part in the decision making.
Exactly.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Forget what used to be.  The center of power shifted when a known dementia patient and a moronic sidekick were installed through voter and election fraud.

This shift to the operatives behind the curtain is the fruition of the whole damn plot.

Offline mountaineer

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is the very definition of a coup, or an insurrection.
J6 is a joke, compared to what is actually happening in real time.
Unelected, unaccountable, and many unknown people have essentially usurped the Presidency.

BTW, who has the nuclear football? Who is Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces? We don't know.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

This is the very definition of a coup, or an insurrection.
J6 is a joke, compared to what is actually happening in real time.
Unelected, unaccountable, and many unknown people have essentially usurped the Presidency.

BTW, who has the nuclear football? Who is Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces? We don't know.

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

Rice and Jarrett are tossing the nuclear football around in the Rose Garden. Go long!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Where in the world is Kamala Harris?

White House Chief of Staff and The Benghazi Liar are not Constitutional Executive offices.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The reason why the Vice President is 'not available' is because she is 'not available'. Now let's all think about that for a moment. Not available means you are not available and therefor, you will not be available.

When one thinks or transcribes to not being available then unavailability seems to ...(that's it sorry)
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Thank You Mr. Pence.
I just want to thank all the NeverTrumps for bringing us here now today

Offline rustynail

Why did Ron get top billing?

Offline mountaineer

The reason why the Vice President is 'not available' is because she is 'not available'. Now let's all think about that for a moment. Not available means you are not available and therefor, you will not be available.
The Vice President is not available (nods). Right? You know what that means. She's not here. (hand gesture) She's not there. (hand gesture) No one knows where she is. But she's not ... available. Unavailable. The opposite of available. She's somewhere, right? (excessive cackling) It just isn't anywhere near Washington. Washington is in D.C. It's the capital of our country. Right? (many nods) But it's somewhere. Over the rainbow also is somewhere, where bluebirds sing, and we may all fly beyond the rainbow someday, but for now, the VP is unavailable. Also (nodding), and this is important, some birds are blue, and they sing. (cackle)

Offline Killer Clouds

The Vice President is not available (nods). Right? You know what that means. She's not here. (hand gesture) She's not there. (hand gesture) No one knows where she is. But she's not ... available. Unavailable. The opposite of available. She's somewhere, right? (excessive cackling) It just isn't anywhere near Washington. Washington is in D.C. It's the capital of our country. Right? (many nods) But it's somewhere. Over the rainbow also is somewhere, where bluebirds sing, and we may all fly beyond the rainbow someday, but for now, the VP is unavailable. Also (nodding), and this is important, some birds are blue, and they sing. (cackle)
So we've found who writes the speeches for Kamelass. :mauslaff:

Offline mountaineer

I do my best. Right?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Slow Joe has "been on vacation" ever since he was sworn in.

He is nothing more than a front man for the internationalist billionaires who are pulling his strings.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

True. We talk about Obama, Rice, Jarrett, Klain, etc all., running things, but can't forget Schwab, Soros, Gates, and the various tech tycoons.