Author Topic: VIDEO: Charlie Crist Celebrates Primary Victory by Destroying His Candidacy  (Read 574 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Charlie Crist celebrated his Democrat gubernatorial primary victory in Florida by immediately destroying his own candidacy in the  general election. Watch what is basically Crist's concession speech to Ron DeSantis in advance of the  official November election.

"HE OFFERED ME HIS LUNCH!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AihRwDn2xIs
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am honestly shocked Crist was this stupid, to use an occasion for pledging unity to repeat Hillary's "Deplorable" speech.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A Quarterback from Wake Forrest?    :thud:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Wow.  I talked to this lying *** personally years ago at a Gun Show.  At the time he proclaimed to be anti-illegal immigration, but when in talking to him he distinctly stated that he was pro-amnesty.

I see that he hasn't stopped lying and anyone watching this video who believes what he's saying needs to do some research, or better yet ask if they are better off under Joe than under Trump?

Gas prices down?  Seriously, since when?  Look what he's done for Ukraine?  Well, what has he done for the American people other than pushing them further into debt; all except for those that he just gave a pass on student debt?

I couldn't watch the entire video as it was downright disgusting and he should be ashamed of himself.  Then again, liberals know no shame.

God help us if this idiot becomes governor again!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Ummmm..... Charlie, you're running on empty; you are a has-been hack.

Democrat Charlie Crist Wins Fla. Gubernatorial Primary: 'I'm Running on Love and Love Always Wins'

Former Republican Charlie Crist is running for Florida governor again, this time as a Democrat, and he says love is on his side.

Crist will face Republican Ron DeSantis in November.

"He is on the battlefield of hate," Crist said about DeSantis on Wednesday morning..........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/democrat-charlie-crist-wins-fla-gubernatorial-primary-im-running-love

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Wow.  I talked to this lying *** personally years ago at a Gun Show.  At the time he proclaimed to be anti-illegal immigration, but when in talking to him he distinctly stated that he was pro-amnesty.

I see that he hasn't stopped lying and anyone watching this video who believes what he's saying needs to do some research, or better yet ask if they are better off under Joe than under Trump?

Gas prices down?  Seriously, since when?  Look what he's done for Ukraine?  Well, what has he done for the American people other than pushing them further into debt; all except for those that he just gave a pass on student debt?

I couldn't watch the entire video as it was downright disgusting and he should be ashamed of himself.  Then again, liberals know no shame.

God help us if this idiot becomes governor again!

If you didn't watch the entire video, you might have missed the BEST part--- "HE OFFERED ME HIS LUNCH!!!"
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline libertybele

If you didn't watch the entire video, you might have missed the BEST part--- "HE OFFERED ME HIS LUNCH!!!"

Ok, I watched a few minutes at the end and he's just a plain pathological liar.