Author Topic: FACT CHECK: White House Aide Ranks Joe Biden Among Greatest Presidents in American History  (Read 256 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FACT CHECK: White House Aide Ranks Joe Biden Among Greatest Presidents in American History (VIDEO)

FDR, Eisenhower, JFK, LBJ, and ... Sleepy Joe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm97uh5gI5k&t=1s&ab_channel=WashingtonFreeBeacon

Thaleigha Rampersad and Andrew Stiles • August 24, 2022 12:00 pm

Is Joe Biden one of the most successful presidents in American history? White House chief of staff Ron Klain suggested as much while touting the so-called Inflation Reduction Act (Fact check: It won't reduce inflation) in an interview with Politico last week.

"The president has delivered the largest economic recovery plan since Roosevelt, the largest infrastructure plan since Eisenhower, the most judges confirmed since Kennedy, the second largest health care bill since Johnson, and the largest climate change bill in history," Klain boasted.

FDR, the general who led the D-Day invasion, JFK, LBJ, and … Sleepy Joe? Klain is hardly the first to make the comparison. Since taking office Biden has cultivated a harem of professional historians who keep telling him how great he is. Professional fact-checkers such as Glenn Kessler of the Washington Post have looked into it and concluded that Biden really is one of the most successful leaders of all time.

What do you think? Where would you rank Biden on the list of greatest American presidents? Some context: A Pew survey published Tuesday found that just 37 percent of Americans approve of Biden's job performance.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/ron-klain-biden-fact-check-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

I rank my current employer as the bestest employer ever in the history of employers.

Anyone who honestly answers a survey from their employer is placing themselves on the next list of layoffs.

The purpose of employer surveys to re-inforce that your employers are great, and the executives deserve more compensation for being so great.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 05:24:37 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline berdie

This has to be more of the "I identify as..." c*ap we've been subjected to.

you know what I mean. I'm a man/woman...I'm a historic , great president!