Author Topic: 'We farmers need to stand together': Feds take aim at Pennsylvania organic farmer  (Read 191 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'We farmers need to stand together': Feds take aim at Pennsylvania organic farmer

Despite being raided by armed U.S. Marshals and facing hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines, Amos Miller explained that farmers need to stand strong.

By Jeremy Loffredo | August 22, 2022 | News Analysis

Recently, Miller’s Organic Farm in Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania was raided by armed federal agents. They demanded the farm cease operations and are economically crippling the business with over $300,000 in fines.

The government is arguing that the farm isn’t adhering to federal regulatory requirements for food.

The water buffalo, the cattle, and even the camels are living and being processed in the way, as Miller argues, that God intended.

All of the animals on the farm eat fully organic diets, munching only on the wild plants, flowers, and the bugs in their pasture.

https://www.rebelnews.com/_we_farmers_need_to_stand_together_feds_take_aim_at?utm_campaign=jl_leavethemalone2_8_23_22&utm_medium=email&utm_source=therebel
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online The_Reader_David

Sounds like a good case to try to get the SCOTUS to revisit Wicker v. Filburn.  (Tied for third/fourth with Reynold v. Sims as the worst SCOTUS decision ever, behind Dred Scott v. Sanford and Roe v. Wade).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.