Author Topic: Admiral who said unvaxxed SEALs cause 'immediate harm' to Navy admitted no combat operations affecte  (Read 137 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Admiral who said unvaxxed SEALs cause 'immediate harm' to Navy admitted no combat operations affected

Statement made in a deposition for a suit on behalf of SEALs seeking religious exemption to taking the vaccine
By Kelly Laco | Fox News

NEWEXCLUSIVE: A Navy admiral who said, during a deposition in a case involving Navy SEALs who refuse vaccination on religious grounds, that COVID-19 shots were a national security matter nevertheless acknowledged that he knew of no cases where it had adversely impacted operations.

First Liberty Institute and Hacker Stephens LLP, which represent Navy SEALs seeking religious exemptions to the coronavirus vaccine in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, filed a brief late Monday, first obtained by Fox News Digital.

The filing includes for the first time a deposition, conducted in late June 2022 with William Lescher, vice chief of naval operations. During the deposition, Lescher stated he was "unaware" of any Navy SEAL combat missions that had been negatively affected by COVID-19, despite his earlier claim that the vaccine mandate was necessary for successful Navy operations.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/admiral-who-said-unvaxxed-seals-cause-immediate-harm-navy-admitted-no-combat-operations-affected
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson