Author Topic: Woman accused of throwing bigoted party by NY fireman denies being racist — then admits ‘blatantly r  (Read 345 times)

Offline Kamaji

Rich mom accused of throwing bigoted party by NY fireman denies being racist — then admits ‘blatantly racist’ tweets

By Lee Brown
August 23, 2022

The wealthy upstate woman accused of throwing a racist Juneteenth party attempted to defend herself at a bizarre press conference Tuesday, insisting the event was meant to mock liberals — not black people — but admitting to being racist on Twitter.

Mary Nicosia, who is white, set off a firestorm in Rochester, NY after reportedly decorating her lawn with buckets of Kentucky Fried Chicken for a Juneteenth party where she served Hennessy.

A black firefighter, Jerrod Jones, filed a notice to sue the city and its fire department earlier this month because his boss, Capt. Jeffrey Krywy, took him to Nicosia’s party while he was on duty. Krywy faced termination proceedings over the incident, but retired before he could be investigated.

A defiant Nicosia called the press conference Tuesday to address the suit, saying “I’m here to defend myself from false claims of racism.”

She then stunned the room with her subsequent comment.

“But before I do that, in full disclosure, I do have a Twitter parody account that operates under a veil of a persona — and I have made blatantly racist comments under that persona,” she confessed.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/23/mary-nicosia-admits-blatantly-racist-tweets-while-denying-racism/

Offline Kamaji

Online DefiantMassRINO

Jeezus.  During the Forced Busing of the 1970s in Boston, I was surrounded by racist relatives and strangers.  I heard almost every epithet said in anger at African-Americans and those that defended them.  I've seen lives, families, and communities destroyed by the overt racism I witnessed.

All my adult life, I've had diversity and inclusion crammed down my throat because those in positions of authority and responsibility were caught being racist.

Whether it be politicians, liberal and conservative, photographed wearing black-face in college, or bigots putting their racism on public display on Juneteenth, I am dismayed to see this still occurring 45 years later.

I am working-class, undereducated, heterosexual shanty Irish Catholic male white trash from Boston - I am expected to be racist because I fit the stereotype of a racist bleep from Boston - fine, whatever. 

But when I see those people of education, class, and status who look down upon me conduct themselves in a manner as bad, or worse, than what I witnessed on G Street in South Boston during the 1970s, I really question whether there has been any progress in race relations in the last 50 years.

30 years after Rodney King, we had George Floyd.  WTF?!  Lynchings are supposed to occur in the backwoods of the Deep South, not in Northern, liberal, woke, metropolitan Mineappolis.

Those damn white limousine liberals haven't made any damn progress with anything in the past 50 years.  It's all been a pagent of nonsense.

I shake my head when I hear college-educated, liberal suburban white in-laws shock that there is still racism in America.

You don't need to wear a white hood and burn a cross to be a racist.  Liberal Dems with a pedigree, Ivy-League university degrees, six figure salaries, and a big house in a prestigious suburb with a great school system, can be as racist, or more racist, than a shanty Irish conservative Republican from Boston.

Wokism is crap.  It's not about making things better for everyone; it's about keeping things better for the few who already have it pretty good.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 05:17:13 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright