Author Topic: 'Mind-boggling negligence': How the feds consistently got COVID wrong  (Read 1041 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

'Mind-boggling negligence': How the feds consistently got COVID wrong

From masks and distancing to vaccines and therapeutics, federal pronouncements and actions have confidently rebuffed contrary evidence before sometimes — quietly — coming around.

By Greg Piper

Updated: August 20, 2022 - 11:14pm

Before her rebranding as a champion of loosening COVID-19 restrictions, former Planned Parenthood CEO Leana Wen chided President Biden for issuing an employer vaccine mandate rather than putting people under house arrest for exercising bodily autonomy.

"You have the option to not get vaccinated if you want, but then you can't go out in public," the George Washington University public health professor and former Baltimore health commissioner told CNN in September, comparing forgone vaccination to drunk driving.

"The vaccinated should not have to pay the price for the so-called choices of the unvaccinated anymore," she said, echoing the establishment view that COVID vaccines afforded full protection against infection and transmission.

https://twitter.com/DrLeanaWen/status/1436361021749334018

more
https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/mind-boggling-negligence-how-feds-consistently-got-covid-wrong
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: 'Mind-boggling negligence': How the feds consistently got COVID wrong
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 03:07:13 pm »
Negligence?  Bullshit.

This well was crafted and concocted to get Trump out of office, and allow an imbecile to campaign in hiding.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 05:05:12 pm »
Negligence?  Bullshit.

This well was crafted and concocted to get Trump out of office, and allow an imbecile to campaign in hiding.
I agree, and every time it looked like they were losing their hold on the people they would release more bogus death stats or a scary new mutation that required further lockdowns and restrictions.

A little off topic, but I just loved this idiot quote.

No one should have the “choice” to infect others with a potentially deadly disease.  You mean like democrats are doing with communism?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 05:10:15 pm »
Negligence?  Bullshit.

I will disagree. It was not negligence. It was not well crafted.

But it was planned.

And Tumpy was not the target. Getting him out of office was the side dish to the main course.
This was planned and executed across the world - World wide. Far bigger than US politics.

Something else arises and the wyrm turns... Against the whole of mankind.
And we will do well to keep that firmly in focus.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2022, 05:26:05 pm »
I will disagree. It was not negligence. It was not well crafted.

But it was planned.

And Tumpy was not the target. Getting him out of office was the side dish to the main course.
This was planned and executed across the world - World wide. Far bigger than US politics.

Something else arises and the wyrm turns... Against the whole of mankind.
And we will do well to keep that firmly in focus.

You and I differ on this. Trump is the target to ensure that his support and accomplishments are drastically diminished.  The U.S. is the bigger target; if the U.S. goes, so goes the rest of the world OR that would leave the U.S. so vulnerable that a takeover would be easier if not imminent, allowing the Great Reset as they want.

The recession has officially been verified.  Just wait till prices continue to climb, people lose their jobs and can't feed their families.  No election is going to save that especially since Mitch has already stated that the GOP will not hold the Senate.  If that happens, things are going to get much much worse.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2022, 05:46:04 pm »
You and I differ on this. Trump is the target to ensure that his support and accomplishments are drastically diminished.  The U.S. is the bigger target; if the U.S. goes, so goes the rest of the world OR that would leave the U.S. so vulnerable that a takeover would be easier if not imminent, allowing the Great Reset as they want.

That does not track. In the first place, getting rid of everything Tumpy did was utterly predictable (as I predicted from the start), because he governed by EO - Invariably, Executive Orders are overturned as a matter of course when the opposing party gains power. So that is indicative of nothing, other than that the opposing party did in fact gain that power.

And secondly - What has Tumpy to do with the authoritarian takeover in Australia, Canada, Britain, and Europe in general? Every country faced the very same thing that was happening here, with varied results. And what had Tumpy to do with the world wide grab against distribution and energy? No. It was world wide. well beyond the scope of the US. And that is far more dangerous than anything internal. To suggest otherwise is to ignore the powers that just showed their hand.

And if we ignore it, no doubt they will strike again... All the worse.

The recession has officially been verified.  Just wait till prices continue to climb, people lose their jobs and can't feed their families.  No election is going to save that especially since Mitch has already stated that the GOP will not hold the Senate.  If that happens, things are going to get much much worse.

Oh I know it will get worse. just to fix it would be incredibly painful, not to mention letting it take its course.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2022, 06:33:32 pm »
Negligence?  Bullshit.

Very good.

Some of us have finally made it through the stages of denial:

....they didn't know,
...they made a mistake,
...they did the best they could

... to understand that the alleged experts did, in fact, know what they had...
it's origins... (some are still lying about that)
where it came from...
who funded it...
who distributed it...
who championed courses of inaction, and later action, designed to make things worse, not better...
who pushed for 'countermeasures' that were either simply (and predictably) ineffective at stopping the disease, but had devastating economical and human side effects...

...to where one realizes that this was a massive, global, plot, in which those tasked to protect were the perpetrators of one of the most devastating 'peacetime' homicidal events in modern history.

The criminals, who have committed crimes against humanity resulting in the deaths of millions, yet walk free, some to accolades for their 'efforts', covered by a complicit media that used the disease to foment panic on a global basis for the purpose of the manipulation of governments and elections and entire populations on an unprecedented global scale.

Trump was not the only target, but within the bubble of American Politics, he was a significant one. The rest of the 'free world' was under attack as well.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 06:35:03 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2022, 02:58:15 pm »
Trump Covid Adviser Confesses ’15 Days to Slow the Spread’ Was a Lie from the Beginning

One of the first clues that Covid was going to be a complete fiasco was the announcement in March 2020 that we had “15 days to slow the spread.”

Donald Trump took the advice of his Covid advisers, such as Dr. Robert Redfield, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and Dr. Deborah Birx, and “told people to stay home, avoid gathering in groups, forgo discretionary travel and stop eating in food courts and bars for the next 15 days.”

“If everyone makes this change or these critical changes and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation and we will defeat the virus and we’re going to have a big celebration all together,” Trump said at a White House press briefing on March 16, 2020. “With several of weeks of focused action we can turn the tide and turn it quickly.”...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2022, 03:26:03 pm »
Todd Starnes reporting Fauci has resigned.
Finally.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2022, 03:28:06 pm »
The Feds got Covid-19/SARS2 wrong because they didn't know what they were up against, and didn't have the integrity and humility to admit that.

Instead, they faked it until they made it.

When do we send the bill to the Chi-com's for the cost?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2022, 03:28:56 pm »
Todd Starnes reporting Fauci has resigned.
Finally.

Not good enough! That evil little jerk needs to be prosecuted!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2022, 03:32:16 pm »
Statement by Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.
August 22, 2022

I am announcing today that I will be stepping down from the positions of Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, as well as the position of Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden. I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career.

It has been the honor of a lifetime to have led the NIAID, an extraordinary institution, for so many years and through so many scientific and public health challenges. I am very proud of our many accomplishments. I have worked with – and learned from – countless talented and dedicated people in my own laboratory, at NIAID, at NIH and beyond. To them I express my abiding respect and gratitude.

Over the past 38 years as NIAID Director, I have had the enormous privilege of serving under and advising seven Presidents of the United States, beginning with President Ronald Reagan, on newly emerging and re-emerging infectious disease threats including HIV/AIDS, West Nile virus, the anthrax attacks, pandemic influenza, various bird influenza threats, Ebola and Zika, among others, and, of course, most recently the COVID-19 pandemic. I am particularly proud to have served as the Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden since the very first day of his administration.

While I am moving on from my current positions, I am not retiring. After more than 50 years of government service, I plan to pursue the next phase of my career while I still have so much energy and passion for my field. I want to use what I have learned as NIAID Director to continue to advance science and public health and to inspire and mentor the next generation of scientific leaders as they help prepare the world to face future infectious disease threats.

Over the coming months, I will continue to put my full effort, passion and commitment into my current responsibilities, as well as help prepare the Institute for a leadership transition. NIH is served by some of the most talented scientists in the world, and I have no doubt that I am leaving this work in very capable hands. 

Thanks to the power of science and investments in research and innovation, the world has been able to fight deadly diseases and help save lives around the globe. I am proud to have been part of this important work and look forward to helping to continue to do so in the future.

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/news-events/statement-anthony-s-fauci-md

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2022, 03:37:37 pm »
He's been a medical disaster for decades, e.g. AIDS.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2022, 04:11:43 pm »
Not good enough! That evil little jerk needs to be prosecuted!

:thumbsup:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2022, 05:39:02 am »
They knew what they had,  they helped create it.

They pretended it wasn't a lab made virus, even though they funded it.

They knew the effects, they attacked every early onset treatment with the intent of discrediting it, and generated 'studies' designed to do so.
They knew the 'vaccines' had limited efficacy and a high probability of adverse effects (thus, got liability waivers).

Five doses of Ivermectin, 500 mg of zinc, doxycycline from the doctor, and finally, a positive test (results in after I had already treated myself for five days--thanks a lot.) and I'm mostly cleared up. Never lost smell or taste, but sure had my lungs full of crud.

If I had depended on the Federal bullshit, I'd likely be on a ventilator somewhere with one foot in the grave.

This isn't a question of "negligence", it's a question of lying to the people about a disease and killing them so they could make a profit. It's a crime against humanity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis