Author Topic: Corruption of Climate Science Supported by Flawed Models  (Read 278 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Corruption of Climate Science Supported by Flawed Models
« on: August 23, 2022, 11:26:05 am »
Corruption of Climate Science Supported by Flawed Models
22 hours ago Guest Blogger 
By Gregory Wrightstone

Imagine the theory of gravity being determined by a partisan vote. Or a group of politicians ruling on interpretations of the laws of modern physics. Bizarre as those propositions sound, that is what is happening in climate science.

Scientific research is done predominantly in academia, where truth is supposedly established through years of work that is financially supported by government or private entities. Sometimes, the financiers of research desire particular outcomes for their money.

Human nature being what it is, ulterior motives creep into researchers’ methods and results when funding sources have a point view that is made known to scientists applying for grants and working in laboratories. A sort of predeterminism arises where the funder’s interests are given priority over time-proven scientific methodologies.

There are large factions of politicians and scientists committed to a baseless narrative that emissions of carbon dioxide from human activity are leading to an apocalyptic warming of Earth. With the enthusiasm of religious zealots and the ruthlessness of the power-mad, a climate industrial complex is driving energy policy on the basis of a hundred or so badly flawed computer models. More than 95 percent of these digital prognosticators have proven unreliable in predicting climatic trends. Yet, they are used anyhow.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/08/22/corruption-of-climate-science-supported-by-flawed-models/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Corruption of Climate Science Supported by Flawed Models
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 10:35:36 pm »
The models aren't "flawed", they're outright fabrications.

As is "climate change" itself:
The greatest fraud ever foisted upon humanity.