Author Topic: Paul Pelosi avoids jail as he pleads guilty to 1 count in DUI case — but he's not completely off the  (Read 1051 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 23, 2022 12:28pm EDT
Paul Pelosi avoids more jail time as he pleads guilty to 1 count in California DUI case
Paul Pelosi pleads guilty to DUI and causing injury

By Ronn Blitzer , Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

Paul Pelosi, the multimillionaire husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., pleaded guilty to driving under the influence and causing injury on Tuesday in connection to drunk driving charges back in May.

Pelosi's plea agreement includes a jail term of five days, although Judge Joseph Solga noted that he already had credit for four days, two from actual time served and two for conduct credits. The remaining day will be covered by an 8-hour work program.

The sentence also includes a three-month drunk driving program, one year with an ignition interlock device, restitution payments, as well as three years of probation.

As part of the agreement, Pelosi pleaded guilty to violating California Vehicle Code 23153(a), and a second charge was dismissed in the interest of justice.

Pelosi was not present in court, but his lawyer for the speaker’s husband, Amanda Bevins, appeared on his behalf in a Napa County, California, court.

Pelosi initially pleaded not guilty to two charges earlier this month after he allegedly hit another vehicle while driving drunk on May 28. His 2021 Porsche and the other driver's 2014 Jeep sustained "major collision damage" in the crash, and responding officers found Pelosi in his driver’s seat in his damaged car near the intersection of California Route 29 and Oakville Cross Road.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/paul-pelosi-avoids-more-jail-time-he-pleads-guilty-one-count-california-dui-case
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I hear Paul collected over $1 million in "covid" loans that don't need to be paid back. Life is good.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
??????

I call b.s.

Time served?  We must demand proof.  No one beleives that POS perp spent a moment behind bars.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sweetheart deal.

Jesse Waters has been trailing this story closely.  Should get an interesting update this evening.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Drunk Driver Paul Pelosi Sentenced To A Slap On His Pampered Wrist
By Jim Thompson | Aug 23, 2022 2:15 PM ET

On May 28th, when Nancy Pelosi was in DC, maybe nursing a headache over her second scotch on the rocks – Paul Pelosi was barreling down a country road, drunk. Paul ran his brand new Porsche through a stop sign and blasted into a 2014 Jeep. The accident wrecked both vehicles.

While still sitting in his Porsche, Paul handed his “CHP11-99 Foundation” card ( a card given to charity donors) to the responding county deputies like it was his get-out-of-jail-free card. It nearly was. There was an effort to cover up or make it “go away” because he’s a Pelosi, and rich. Paul’s pals in government tried but failed to make it a non-event. The local DA stonewalled the media. Pelosi deployed a PR firm to make it go away. Mugshots that are typically available immediately were nowhere to be found.

Government toadies who were beholding to Pelosi and his “Do you know who I am?” type of attitude and money were trying as late as two weeks after Pelosi nearly killed someone, to make it go away.

When the heat was too hot, the DA finally acted (kinda) like a prosecutor and charged Paul Pelosi with two misdemeanors. Again, Pelosi wrecked two vehicles and came within an eyelash of killing the other driver. He should have been arraigned on felony DUI charges. He also likely had more than alcohol in his system. But he’s Paul Pelosi, and rich.

more
https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/08/23/drunk-driver-paul-pelosi-sentenced-to-a-slap-on-his-pampered-wrist-n616538
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

I still hope that at the very least, the driver Pelosi nearly killed gets a ton of money out of him.

Online mountaineer

Dash cam from the arrest. Who was his mystery passenger?

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1562204858114969602

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published August 23, 2022 6:09pm EDT
Paul Pelosi DUI dashcam video released after California guilty plea
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, was arrested on suspicion of DUI on May 28
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

several videos here

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-highway-patrol-releases-paul-pelosi-dui-video
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Paul Pelosi's crashed Porsche with airbags deployed. (California Highway Patrol)

Paul Pelosi crashed into a white Jeep during his May DUI crash.  (California Highway Patrol)
Support the USO

Offline Idiot

August 23, 2022 12:28pm EDT
Paul Pelosi avoids more jail time as he pleads guilty to 1 count in California DUI case
Paul Pelosi pleads guilty to DUI and causing injury

By Ronn Blitzer , Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

Paul Pelosi, the multimillionaire husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., pleaded guilty to driving under the influence and causing injury on Tuesday in connection to drunk driving charges back in May.

Pelosi's plea agreement includes a jail term of five days, although Judge Joseph Solga noted that he already had credit for four days, two from actual time served and two for conduct credits. The remaining day will be covered by an 8-hour work program.

The sentence also includes a three-month drunk driving program, one year with an ignition interlock device, restitution payments, as well as three years of probation.

As part of the agreement, Pelosi pleaded guilty to violating California Vehicle Code 23153(a), and a second charge was dismissed in the interest of justice.

Pelosi was not present in court, but his lawyer for the speaker’s husband, Amanda Bevins, appeared on his behalf in a Napa County, California, court.

Pelosi initially pleaded not guilty to two charges earlier this month after he allegedly hit another vehicle while driving drunk on May 28. His 2021 Porsche and the other driver's 2014 Jeep sustained "major collision damage" in the crash, and responding officers found Pelosi in his driver’s seat in his damaged car near the intersection of California Route 29 and Oakville Cross Road.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/paul-pelosi-avoids-more-jail-time-he-pleads-guilty-one-count-california-dui-case
He's perfectly fine.  I don't get why everyone thinks he's wasted.  I've seen @Wingnut in much worse shape.  KIDDING!!!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Dash cam from the arrest. Who was his mystery passenger?

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1562204858114969602
You know I remember years ago when not just bartenders but hosts of parties were sued when they allowed guest so obviously inebriated to get in their cars and drive away, wasn't Pelosi supposed to have been at a dinner party before he left and then had the accident?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I still hope that at the very least, the driver Pelosi nearly killed gets a ton of money out of him.

More than a ton .......   9999hair out0000

Online mountaineer

A member of my family actually went to jail for DUI without having caused an accident or injuring any other driver. Funny how that works.

Online verga

One year with the ignition interlock. On how many vehicles?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
You knew this guy was gonna walk from the day the news about him was first reported.
Didn't you...?