Author Topic: Utah teacher asks if white parents will accept classroom built for ‘non-white students’  (Read 1294 times)

Offline Kamaji

Utah teacher asks if white parents will accept classroom built for ‘non-white students’

By Kelsey Koberg, Fox News
August 23, 2022

https://twitter.com/EITC_Official/status/1560823152589975552

A fourth-grade teacher in Utah took to social media earlier this month, questioning how the parents and students in a majority-White school would react to her classroom, which she said was “built for non-white students.”

“For the first time in my life, I’m going to be teaching at a majority-White school, and I’m kind of interested to see how students and parents react to my classroom, or if they even notice anything about it, because it’s built for non-White students,” a teacher at William Penn Elementary near Salt Lake City, Utah said.

The teacher explained that this was her first year teaching in a majority-White school, and said there are “no White kids represented” in many of the elements of her classroom, including the coloring pages she offers to students.

The teacher went on to say that while some of her classroom library includes “straight, cis White men,” who she says dominate literature, but it is “overpowered” by books depicting “diverse peoples,” including characters of color and different gender identities and sexual orientations.

“I feel like some parents might have something to say about that – if my experience with posh, White parents holds true for this year. We’ll see,” she concluded.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/23/utah-teacher-wants-students-to-accept-non-white-classroom/

Offline Kamaji

No such thing.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How did a sick bitch with a perverse agenda like this get a job and toehold in Mormon country?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

How did a sick bitch with a perverse agenda like this get a job and toehold in Mormon country?

Good question.  Usually, they lie about their real intentions until they get tenure, and then they let their ideological hatreds hang out there.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well if I were one of those White parents she was asking I would ask her how she felt about White only classrooms, but mainly I would ask her how she felt about

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well if I were one of those White parents she was asking I would ask her how she felt about White only classrooms, but mainly I would ask her how she felt about

18th century justice rules.......

They knew how to deal with "Groomers"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

What does "built for non-white students" mean? Is that a euphemized way of saying that it has plastered its classroom walls with anti-white hate?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

What does "built for non-white students" mean? Is that a euphemized way of saying that it has plastered its classroom walls with anti-white hate?

I believe that is the reality.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well, I'm going against the grain of the replies on this thread.

If this "teacher" wants a "non-white classroom", let her have it.

With the proviso:
No white or Asian kids will be required to enter it.

Let the white kids and the Asian kids be (cough) "re-segregated" into "NON-non-white" classrooms, where they can receive an education without the interruption of those who are permitted in the "non-white" classrooms.

Fine with me.
And this is a dead-serious reply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is it just me but... does anyone else have an uncontrollable urge to slap the glasses off her pastry woke white ass?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

With the proviso:

Let the white kids and the Asian kids be (cough) "re-segregated" into "NON-non-white" classrooms, where they can receive an education without the interruption of those who are permitted in the "non-white" classrooms.

Fine with me.
My thoughts too. If Black racists want to go back to the 1950s and resegregate themselves, I have no problem with that. Just like Berkeley dividing up Black-only areas. The only problem is the new-segregation will be twisted and completely lopsided. Blacks will be allowed to run amok anywhere they want to, and then run back to homebase where no Whites are 'allowed'. It has to be both ways.

As you say, if there are going to be Black only places in schools, then there must be White only areas as well. Otherwise this will lead to 'no-go' areas that all of Europe is suffering from and which is causing the destruction of civility in the countries which permit them. Black people will be able to rob, rape, steal, and if they make it back to homebase without being caught, they are safe. Just like we used to play as kids.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Is it just me but... does anyone else have an uncontrollable urge to slap the glasses off her pastry woke white ass?

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There is a notable lack of photographs of her "Non-White Classroom."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idiot

Utah teacher asks if white parents will accept classroom built for ‘non-white students’

By Kelsey Koberg, Fox News
August 23, 2022

https://twitter.com/EITC_Official/status/1560823152589975552

A fourth-grade teacher in Utah took to social media earlier this month, questioning how the parents and students in a majority-White school would react to her classroom, which she said was “built for non-white students.”

“For the first time in my life, I’m going to be teaching at a majority-White school, and I’m kind of interested to see how students and parents react to my classroom, or if they even notice anything about it, because it’s built for non-White students,” a teacher at William Penn Elementary near Salt Lake City, Utah said.

The teacher explained that this was her first year teaching in a majority-White school, and said there are “no White kids represented” in many of the elements of her classroom, including the coloring pages she offers to students.

The teacher went on to say that while some of her classroom library includes “straight, cis White men,” who she says dominate literature, but it is “overpowered” by books depicting “diverse peoples,” including characters of color and different gender identities and sexual orientations.

“I feel like some parents might have something to say about that – if my experience with posh, White parents holds true for this year. We’ll see,” she concluded.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/23/utah-teacher-wants-students-to-accept-non-white-classroom/
My sister in law and brother would LOVE this.  My sister in law's family moved to an entirely black neighborhood as kids.  She insists my mother and I are racists....lol.  Even though I have more black friends than she does...lol.  Just call her Karen....
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 11:27:01 pm by mrpotatohead »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

With the proviso:

Fine with me.
I agree. They want to virtue signal about non white classrooms, don't piss around. Let the White and Asian kids (and for that matter any others who don't mind a little 'whiteness' go elsewhere and get a quality education while the rest fester in their segregated woke-assed huddle.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My thoughts too. If Black racists want to go back to the 1950s and resegregate themselves, I have no problem with that. Just like Berkeley dividing up Black-only areas. The only problem is the new-segregation will be twisted and completely lopsided. Blacks will be allowed to run amok anywhere they want to, and then run back to homebase where no Whites are 'allowed'. It has to be both ways.

As you say, if there are going to be Black only places in schools, then there must be White only areas as well. Otherwise this will lead to 'no-go' areas that all of Europe is suffering from and which is causing the destruction of civility in the countries which permit them. Black people will be able to rob, rape, steal, and if they make it back to homebase without being caught, they are safe. Just like we used to play as kids.
A few folks with radios and old city buses could complicate that run for home base very well...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

I agree. They want to virtue signal about non white classrooms, don't piss around. Let the White and Asian kids (and for that matter any others who don't mind a little 'whiteness' go elsewhere and get a quality education while the rest fester in their segregated woke-assed huddle.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

I'm not so sure that IS a "her".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji