Author Topic: Climate Change: The Latest Pretext for Muslims Slaughtering Christians  (Read 253 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Change: The Latest Pretext for Muslims Slaughtering Christians
The Left tries to kill two birds with one stone.

Fri Aug 19, 2022
Raymond Ibrahim

Raymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center.  This article first appeared on the Gatestone Institute.

Politicians have found a way to kill two birds with one stone: ignore the endemic slaughter of Christians at the hands of Muslims, while over exaggerating the impact of climate change.  How?  By saying that climate change is the true engine that drives the persecution of Christians.

On Pentecost Sunday, June 5, 2022, Muslims massacred some 50 Christians inside a Nigerian church (see here for several other examples of Muslims massacring Christians worshipping inside their Nigerian churches).  Two days later, the president of Ireland, Michael Higgins, issued a statement on the incident.

In it, he links the Nigerian church massacre to “climate change”: three of the statement’s four paragraphs deal with global warming; nowhere does the statement acknowledge, much less condemn, Islamic radicalization and terrorism in the region—even though that is precisely what led to the Pentecost Sunday church massacre.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/08/climate-change-latest-pretext-muslims-slaughtering-raymond-ibrahim/
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 02:03:53 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji