Author Topic: Nearly 75% of Americans think the US is headed in the WRONG direction  (Read 450 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Nearly 75% of Americans think the US is headed in the WRONG direction under Joe Biden and more than half worry country's best years are in the past, NBC poll shows

Nearly three-quarters of Americans think the United States is heading in the wrong direction under President Joe Biden, according to yet another bad poll for the president ahead of the midterm elections.

Despite grappling with low favorability ratings for much of his first term already, Biden's popularity experienced a deep downturn in recent months amid growing pessimism over the economy.

Now, a whopping 74 percent of Americans say the country is on the wrong track, while just 21 percent feel the nation is headed in the right direction, according to a new survey from NBC News.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11132663/Nearly-3-4-Americans-think-headed-WRONG-direction-Biden.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline LMAO

I remember hearing polls like this during the Carter era
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

Nearly 75% of Americans think the US is headed in the WRONG direction under Joe Biden and more than half worry country's best years are in the past, NBC poll shows
Real easy way to remedy that. After the midterms elect Trump as speaker of the house and impeach Biden and Harris
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Real easy way to remedy that. After the midterms elect Trump as speaker of the house and impeach Biden and Harris

Meh, impeachment isn't the threat it once was.

Offline EdinVA

No worries, that still leaves the 81 million that like it.... oh wait...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title and presumption:
"Nearly 75% of Americans think the US is headed in the WRONG direction..."

But of that "75%", there is probably only a small percentage -- perhaps a fraction of a single percent -- who realize the irreversibility of the situation, and what must be done to find "a new way ahead" (even if that means carving out "a new country" from the wreckage of the old one...)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The number has increased to 100% of those without student debt.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.